2009 Rally North American Heartland Owners Rally – Goshen, Indiana - June 11-14, 2009

Tom of Ypsi

Bill,

Do you deliver coffee??? and feel free to stop by and get some of those burritos. Site 402 if you need directions let me know. I know that 401 and 403 will need coffee also. We will probably be in Elkhart on June 1, Heartland is going to look at the coach and June 4 Lippert suppose to do some work onmy jacks. If everything gets done early enough I may try and squeeze into the MS rally at the fairgrounds.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Good Morning
It looks like a few have woke up. Much better. We will see about the Burritos. I can't fix to many of them. :eek:

Remember we are unemployed trailer trash.. Might have to go from trailer to trailer and beg for supplies..:cool:

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
You guys are trying to make me fat(er) with the burritos. Hey Jim, any chance of renting a golf cart?

kkamshop

TXBobcat - list the ingredients, I'll bring 'em, you make 'em (or show me how to make) Sounds good!

Kathy

jbeletti

... Hey Jim, any chance of renting a golf cart?

I tossed that out there as an option at past rallies and had no takers - so I have not ordered any extras - sorry. Grab any of the guys (except Service) that will be running around in them and they will give you a lift :)

jmgratz

On second though maybe I would be better walking or bicycling my fat butt around instead of golf carting...:D

jbeletti

Jim,

That's what I did in 2007 and I lost weight at that rally. That would be the only rally I lost weight at. If I look at it on a per rally basis, I'd say I have gained 4 pounds per rally I have attended since starting with Heartland 14 months ago :eek:

SmokeyBare

We were thinking about You today Jim B. As we caught a few Rolls and had a wonderful meal at Lambert's.... here in Sikeston Missouri. :)

Ahhhh the Life... as we eat our way back and forth across America !

Marv

jimtoo

Gee Jim, at that rate you will have to buy a medium duty truck soon LOL

Have you looked??? He's got a F550 with a hauler bed on it now. Can't get much more MD than that unless you go to a GM,:D, next in line for him is a Freightliner. :eek:

Jim M

jmgratz

The Freightliner is what I was thinking about but too may more Rallies and it will have to be a Peterbuilt. LOL

jbeletti

Here's my dream rig...

sportchassis3.jpg

Freightliner M2 Sportchassis

My birthday is in October. If everyone pitches in, we could do it :) $134,000 last time I checked :eek:

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Wow that is a beauty.. A little beyond my means. I have talked to those that have a HDT and they are saying that they can get a HDT for less than my F250. About 17k.. Heard that many times...

Guess I wil have to wait.

jbeletti

I've heard that too Bob. A truck at that price will take some money to convert it to a toter and do some updating (tires, brakes, possibly minor engine and body work). But still - all in, yeah, less than a new dually. Just ask Bob and Christina :)

Tom of Ypsi

I looked for a HDT, talked to several people, e-mailed several people and looked at a few but could never convince Judy we needed one. There are a bunch of trucks out their right now looking for a new home. If serious talk to an owner pulling a 5th wheel, most will be more than glad to talk to you or go to the Escapees forum and scroll down to the HDT threads.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
We were thinking about You today Jim B. As we caught a few Rolls and had a wonderful meal at Lambert's.... here in Sikeston Missouri. :)

Ahhhh the Life... as we eat our way back and forth across America !

Marv
Oh man, those are the best rolls. Hot too! We stopped there on the way North this Spring. We stayed at the RV park just east of the Interstate.