2009 Rally North American Heartland Owners Rally – Goshen, Indiana - June 11-14, 2009

Netem

You guys are cracking me up. I guess I'll be meeting you guys in person in a few weeks. I hope you guys are not too embarrassed when I back my little Sundance and Chevy truck in the middle of all your big rigs.

jbeletti

...I hope you guys are not too embarrassed when I back my little Sundance and Chevy truck in the middle of all your big rigs.

Heck no - your Sundance is awesome. I've been in it :D Looking forward to seeing you and Sharon again.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
6 days!!!
6 days!!!
6days!!!

Whooooooo Hooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SmokeyBare

Fair Grounds at Goshen is getting all spruced up, fresh flowers planted around the several buildings, Grass is neatly trimmed as well. Rain is due in this weekend to give the whole place a nice rinse down so it'll be fresh for the Heartland Family Rally !!!

I count 5 Heartland Owners as of Friday evening (6/5/09) already a few here... but we're being good, patiently waiting for (SOB's) Rally comes slowly to an end. They will be moving out by Monday. I know there are others who are not far away... and will be soon heading toward Goshen as well.

Hey Gang.... We'll keep a Light on for ya... Careful on the road to Goshen...

Marv

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We are just down the road in Terra Haute and so is Karl and Loretta. Met them a couple of days ago. All of us are coming in Monday.

osims

bsims
Jim
We are in Sikeston tonight and will be in Terre Haute tomorrow afternoon. After supper at Lamberts we'll get a good nights sleep and head out in the AM.
Bill

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I am so jealous. Wish we could be there. Hope you all have a marvelous time. We'll see you in Nashville next year.

CrazyScotsman

For the life of me I can't see why so many people enjoy getting their dinner thrown at them. We have a Lamberts close to us, only went the once, I was so emarresed my daughter who was 11 / 12 at the time kept ducking when the roll was thrown at her and poor guy behind her kept getting hit on the head. I am sure he was not a happy camper.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I know this is a double post but I wanted those that are here to know that they can get food poisoning, Uh… a great breakfast tomorrow morning..

For those that are interested, Jim Beletti told me if I did not make my famous breakfast burrito, I would have to move to the other side of the tracks. So for those that are here tomorrow morning, I will be preparing a breakfast burrito for those that wish to come by. I plan to stop serving around 9am. KKAMSHOP (Kathy and Ken) will be helping me prepare and serve. Please bring what you wish to drink.

BC

cjbearden

Visitor
Glad I got up early. Thank you Bob, Kathy and Ken. I will get J.D. out of bed now and we will see you soon. CJ

GETnBYE

Me Too

I am so jealous. Wish we could be there. Hope you all have a marvelous time. We'll see you in Nashville next year.

We so planned to go, but could not. I won't even say it again why we could not...........shhhhh *hail damage......arggggggggg

Look for me next time too. Maybe we can have a first timers rally party!

Nita

jbeletti

Those were your best yet Bob! Thanks so much for feeding me :)

Thanks also to Rick and Blanca for pancakes outside their place today.

So who's got breakfast for today (Thursday)?

I also had two dinners tonight. Mexican potluck hosted by Rick and Blanca and Italian hosted by Evans and Lana. And cocktails and appetizers by Al and Donna.

Too much fun!

Jim

On edit: I just about forgot. What do you get when you spread Amish peanut butter on a snickerdoodle cookie? Ask Bill Sims :) It was VERY good. We put a hurt on that combination.

jimtoo

Well we went over to Rick and Blanca's for a little Mexican pot luck,, but then Dave made some Corona cocktails.... Wooow... I'll take another one of them...

Wow,,, we never even made it past Rick and Blanca's Mexican pot luck...AAww somme food...

Just set around,,,visiting, talking. Heartland people are the best. What a great way to start a rally.

The Heartland service people have been around and all over, repairing and fixing the little things, and some big things, where they could.

Lippert folks came by, retorqued all the axle U bolts, checked the torque on the pin boxes, inspected the springs and took some measurements also to make sure things were like they were supposed to be.

Thanks to Heartland and Lippert for your service.

Jim M