2011 san antonio breaker pannel

imafader

Just bought a 2011 san Antonio. I need to know where to find the breaker box. My wife flipped a switch by the floor and front door and everything went dark. Also anyone know what the switch is for?

Sincerely left in the dark

rxbristol

Just bought a 2011 san Antonio. I need to know where to find the breaker box. My wife flipped a switch by the floor and front door and everything went dark. Also anyone know what the switch is for?

Sincerely left in the dark

The breaker location may be in the pantry cabinet next to the fridge located at the bottom.

danemayer

Switch at floor level near the entry door is probably a 12V DC light switch for the light behind the entry steps.

Most interior lighting is 12V DC.

If you're plugged into shore power, the Power Converter should be supplying power to your lights, even if the battery is dead.

If the battery was recently changed or reinstalled, the fuses on the Power Converter might have been blown. That would cause your battery to run down, and you wouldn't get any 12V output from the Power Converter.

If that's the scenario, plug the trailer into your truck and start the truck. If the lights come back on, you'll need to investigate the Power Converter which is located behind the rear wall of the pass through basement storage.

Don't leave the trailer plugged into the truck - you'll run the truck batteries down.

If you have an automotive battery charger, you can plug it in and connect it to your battery terminals as a workaround.

Our 12V Block Diagram and Diagnostic Guide may be of help.

rxbristol

If the battery was recently changed or reinstalled, the fuses on the Power Converter might have been blown. That would cause your battery to run down, and you wouldn't get any 12V output from the Power Converter.

Dan, how to you prevent the fuses from blowing when changing the battery? Battery cutoff switch before changing or cutting power to converter via CB?

danemayer

You mainly have to get the polarity right.

But I suspect that arcing might blow a fuse too. To be safe, turn the battery cutoff off.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Always connect the positive {B+} first to the battery then the negative cable. If you do this, you will never get any arcing.