2012 Landmark Owners Manual?

asrtaylor

Anyone have a copy of the 2012 Landmark Mesa owners manual they could share? I see manuals for 2011, then 2013 forward, but no 2012.

danemayer

All the manuals we have are dated in the odd years. I haven't seen that Heartland has been updating them in the even years. And the manual is pretty generic, so not a lot changes.

asrtaylor

All the manuals we have are dated in the odd years. I haven't seen that Heartland has been updating them in the even years. And the manual is pretty generic, so not a lot changes.

Thanks for the information, most appreciated. Have a couple of items to fix on 'new to us' Mesa so trying to gather documentation I haven't found yet.

danemayer

Was looking for the blind manufacturer specifically, and the plumbing design as the hot water bypass was removed when a reverse osmosis system was put in.

That wouldn't be in the Heartland manual regardless of year. But we do have a large collection of manufacturer manuals, including some on blinds.

Here's a link.

I'm not sure why the installer of an RO system would remove the water heater bypass. Was the 3 way valve removed from the Universal Docking Center (UDC), or is the problem that the water lines behind the UDC were rearranged?

asrtaylor

That wouldn't be in the Heartland manual regardless of year. But we do have a large collection of manufacturer manuals, including some on blinds.

Here's a link.

I'm not sure why the installer of an RO system would remove the water heater bypass. Was the 3 way valve removed from the Universal Docking Center (UDC), or is the problem that the water lines behind the UDC were rearranged?

Correct, whomever installed the reverse osmosis system removed the 3 way valve from the UDC. Trying to figure out why, and reinstall.

TajMyhaul

I have a 2013 Mesa built Feb 2012 here in Florence AZ. As Dan mentioned the information you are looking for isn’t in any manuals. If you are close by here I’d let you look at my RV

Bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk