2012 Road warrior 305rw fuel station and pump

First time poster here. I recently purchased my 305rw toy hauler. I am really happy with it. But the fuel station was not working when I purchased.
I will be trouble shooting my non working Auxiliary fuel station next week. I'll be posting pictures and documenting the process here.

Problem - timer led indicates it is on...pump will not run.

david-steph2018

On our 2018 Road Warrior 427, you need to have the internal timer on, and the switch on the outside pump needs to be on as well. Mine has a fuse in the 12VDC box and an inline fuse near the pump.

LBR

If the above suggestion isn't the issue, then pull the cover off of the motor/pump, as the internal pump rotors can swell width-wise so much, they can seize up.

Use sandpaper on a smooth surface and narrow them up, reinstall and see if that helps.

There are a few older threads here to search out if needed.

Scrap

Did you ever find the cause? I am out in the boonies and mine is doing the same thing. I can’t find the inline fuse near the pump. When I get home I’ll try tearing into the pump to sand it down a little. I’d just like to use the 20 gallons or so of fuel. I tried siphoning out but there is a block inside the fill line.
First time poster here. I recently purchased my 305rw toy hauler. I am really happy with it. But the fuel station was not working when I purchased.
I will be trouble shooting my non working Auxiliary fuel station next week. I'll be posting pictures and documenting the process here.

Problem - timer led indicates it is on...pump will not run.