2015 elkridge ultra 37 tanks

Thoff3737

I recently purchased a 2015 Elkridge 37 ultra and was wondering if wondering if someone had details details on the wastewater tank sizes and location?
I have been scouring this site and others trying to get that information and have not been able to find out.
I'm seeing that it says I have one black tank and 2 gray but wanted to make sure and and need to know their exact sizes if possible.
I have front and rear drain valves and I'm also not sure exactly what they drain.

david-steph2018

A good, easy way to figure out what drains where is to get several different food colorings and mix it in a 5-gallon bucket. Dump the 5 gallons of water in a drain. Go out and empty a tank.
You will need a clear plastic piece, something like this:
to be able to see the water coming out.
Only do one drain at a time so you can remember what color you dump down the drain.

Thoff3737

A good, easy way to figure out what drains where is to get several different food colorings and mix it in a 5-gallon bucket. Dump the 5 gallons of water in a drain. Go out and empty a tank.
You will need a clear plastic piece, something like this:
to be able to see the water coming out.
Only do one drain at a time so you can remember what color you dump down the drain.
Thanks. I definitely will try that but I still I'm hoping to find something that tells me how many and what size tanks I have for both black and Gray.