2015 Heartland Sundance Water System Diagram Needed

Jungly

Hi, I have a soft spot in the bedroom floor which I'm suspecting is the result of a water leak.The only line I see going that way is the toilet flush line that comes out of the wall and goes to the toilet. I'm trying to figure out how to get to it in order to check it without tearing into the wall. Is there a drawing of the water lines specific to my model somewhere online? Thanks.

wdk450

Heartland keeps most all its drawings and plans as private corporate info. The best I have ever gotten out of them is a roof stud spacing diagram for my use in potentially mounting solar panels.

david-steph2018

Hi, I have a soft spot in the bedroom floor which I'm suspecting is the result of a water leak.The only line I see going that way is the toilet flush line that comes out of the wall and goes to the toilet. I'm trying to figure out how to get to it in order to check it without tearing into the wall. Is there a drawing of the water lines specific to my model somewhere online? Thanks.
I think the best thing would be to take down the basement walls, and make your own diagram, so you know it is correct.