2016 big horn 3160 - storage cabin lights don't work - fuse box diagram or electrical layout

scottknight1

the light over my generator front storage bin works fine, but the 2 lights in the storage cabinet behind the generator and propane cabinets do not. I swapped bulbs that work in the master closet, but these 2 lights still don't work.

any tips

I checked the fuse box layout and what each fuse is for. Don't see one listed for these lights

is there a way to get the electrical wiring for the entire rig?

thx in advance,

Attachments

• image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    27.4 KB · Views: 10
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    54.9 KB · Views: 10
  • image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    66.8 KB · Views: 9

Oregon_Camper

On our 2015 3160EL, there is a master on/off swith in the passthrough storage on passenger side. It is on the same panel where the level up controller is located.

scottknight1

found it!!! thx!! this community is GREAT!!!! any tips on getting my Norcold freezer to 0 degrees? I moved the thermister up on the fins. I replaced the thermostat so the 3 fans come on when it's hot outside...not sure what else to do... any tips would be appreciated!!! thx again..

Oregon_Camper

found it!!! thx!! this community is GREAT!!!! any tips on getting my Norcold freezer to 0 degrees? I moved the thermister up on the fins. I replaced the thermostat so the 3 fans come on when it's hot outside...not sure what else to do... any tips would be appreciated!!! thx again..
Only way to fix that is to buy our 3160EL :) (we are going to be selling it in about a month)

SLO

If you can get your freezer down to 0°, which is hard to do, you’ll probably be freezing some stuff in your refrigerator. Getting it to 0° is possible when it’s cold outside (like in the 50s). When it’s hot, no way. Everything in our freezer (Norcold 2018, or is it 2118) stays frozen except ice cream. Even when it get up to 15° +, meat, casseroles, ice,bread stay frozen. It’s a way for us to be on a diet by not having ice cream.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

scottknight1

If you can get your freezer down to 0°, which is hard to do, you’ll probably be freezing some stuff in your refrigerator. Getting it to 0° is possible when it’s cold outside (like in the 50s). When it’s hot, no way. Everything in our freezer (Norcold 2018, or is it 2118) stays frozen except ice cream. Even when it get up to 15° +, meat, casseroles, ice,bread stay frozen. It’s a way for us to be on a diet by not having ice cream.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Wow! Ok. Thx for the tip..
we’ll try… ours has been down to 9-10 degrees when it’s 80 out here in Tacoma.

scottknight1

Any tips on the pull out couch and creating a level surface to sleep on?
I’m thinking we need to cut up toppers to fill the two low black sections versus the leather section them putting a queen topper on top to sleep on.