2016 big horn furnace and fans

scottknight1

just got a used 5th wheel. I'm new to RVing... any tips would be appreciated...

I don't have the manuals for the furnace and the fan system. when I set the furnace by the door to a higher than room temp, the heat comes through the floor vents as expected. when I do the same steps on the furnace in the bedroom the air comes through the ceiling and is not cold. I'm sure it's operator error. Any tips would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance,

roy2

i have a 2019 big horn ours the furnace works off of the down stairs thermostat heat comes out on all the vents in the bed room and bathroom we dont get much heat out of the vents. the vent for the bed room and bathroom is the same vent from the heater. i have checked the heater out fixed tryed to fix all the leaks down there. i have a hose to heat the belly down there i blocked it off because im not going to any colder places for the winter.the coldest we get is yuma az or when i go back to tampa fla. i dont do cold anymore. not sure if this has helped ya good luck oh i did check the other thermostat up stairs it has the furnace thing there i never checked it out because the one down stairs always worked.

roy2

oh sorry enjoy your new 5 th wheel welcome to your new life its all good until you break down somewere thats when its pain you will aways get over it and back to the good times ,just enjoy

david-steph2018

just got a used 5th wheel. I'm new to RVing... any tips would be appreciated...

I don't have the manuals for the furnace and the fan system. when I set the furnace by the door to a higher than room temp, the heat comes through the floor vents as expected. when I do the same steps on the furnace in the bedroom the air comes through the ceiling and is not cold. I'm sure it's operator error. Any tips would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
The furnace is controlled by one thermostat. It seems your unit is controlled by the first thermostat you described. To find the manual online you will need the make/model number of the furnace.
If I was you, I would go ahead and search for all of the manuals for all of your appliances and download a copy for future use.