2016 Bighorn 3270

bngolfen

I am looking at this model so the current owners can purchase a new one. It comes with washer dryer and generator as well. They are changing brands but spoke highly of this camper. I have owned Sunnybrook and Jayco. The reviews I have read seem to be positive. Any additional info would help as I try to make an offer.

Tks

jimtoo

Hi bngolfen,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I have been a Heartland owner for 12 years. Yes, being a monitor on the Heartland Owners Forum I have seen and heard lots of things about the units. I must say most are good, but like anything being built there are places for mistakes and failures. I am sure you will hear lots more from our other members soon.

Enjoy the forum and hope to see you in a Heartland unit.

Jim M

'Lil Guy'

We've owned a 2016 3270 since they came out and have had real good luck with it. Seems to be a popular size with a lot of people. My only complaint is with the smaller shower surround. We might be moving up to a larger model but again, we've had no issues with our unit. BTW, everyone speaks highly of a rig they are selling. Any used rig needs a thorough walk thru to check it out. Good luck with your purchase.

kowAlski631

Make sure you go over it with a fine tooth comb. Everyone who is selling any item says that the article is wonderful. Ask to see maintenance and repair records. If you can get the VIN, you can ask Heartland if they have any records.

Good luck!