2016 Landmark AC/HP

dana22

I would like to know the Model # of the Dometic Air conditioning system with the heat pump installed in the 2016 Landmark Ashland. We haven't been able to locate our information on it and we are having some issues. We are afraid the compressor has gone out on the bedroom unit. Has there been anyone else who has had problems? It seems like it has gone out awfully quickly since the unit is a 2016, and we only use it during the winter.

Thanks!!

danemayer

Hi Dana22,

Dometic had a bunch of A/C problems on 2014 and 2015 models if I recall correctly. So you may have missed those issues.

You might call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready.

dana22

This one was built in 2015 just wondering if it has a 2015 model a/c unit on a 2016 year fifth wheel??

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Here is the info off of my 2015 Ashland 15k AC with HP.

Not sure if this helps you at all but I had the pictures handy

I have 2 units with HP and haven't had any issues for almost 3.5 years now.
We never use the heat pumps.

Jerrod
0be6a4482c590849d3cf5de423ced16d.jpg
755a7fbde3fd68ffbdbe726b77c1c79e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

dana22

ATF: Landmark - Dometic AC/HP quit working

We have a 2016 Landmark. Our bedroom air conditioning unit has stopped working. We fear it's the compressor. I have heard Heartland had issues with the units on the 2014 and 2015 units. Our 2016 was made in the months between April and June of 2015 and we were needing to know if our unit has the air conditioner with the problems and was wondering if Heartland offered any assistance for replacement since these were faulty air conditioning units.

Ronnie Betine

danemayer

Re: ATF: Landmark - Dometic AC/HP quit working

We have a 2016 Landmark. Our bedroom air conditioning unit has stopped working. We fear it's the compressor. I have heard Heartland had issues with the units on the 2014 and 2015 units. Our 2016 was made in the months between April and June of 2015 and we were needing to know if our unit has the air conditioner with the problems and was wondering if Heartland offered any assistance for replacement since these were faulty air conditioning units.

Ronnie Betine
Ronnie,

Dometic warrants the A/C units, not Heartland. You should contact Dometic to see if they can help you.