2016 - Las Vegas Rally - Discussion Thread

kkamshop

Re: EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: NV, Las Vegas - 10/6/2016 to 10/9/2016

Thanks for the reminder Julie, I called Oasis for my extra day.

rjr6150

Re: EVENT: North American Heartland Rally: NV, Las Vegas - 10/6/2016 to 10/9/2016

For those signed up for the muscle car challenge latest from their director of sales. Based on the latest info feel it's best to just let everyone schedule their own experience.

Sorry everyone.

Hi Randy,

After consulting with my management team we are not offering a promotional code for individual bookings on this new program format at this time. With that said, I could extend a slight discount on a blended rate if Heartland wants to book as a group event with a group contract and one form of payment.

The phone # to our call center for individual bookings is 1-800-237-3889.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Karl J. Fusco | Director of Sales
Richard Petty Driving Experience

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...

For those signed up for the muscle car challenge latest from their director of sales. Based on the latest info feel it's best to just let everyone schedule their own experience.

Sorry everyone.

Hi Randy,

After consulting with my management team we are not offering a promotional code for individual bookings on this new program format at this time. With that said, I could extend a slight discount on a blended rate if Heartland wants to book as a group event with a group contract and one form of payment.

The phone # to our call center for individual bookings is 1-800-237-3889.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Karl J. Fusco | Director of Sales
Richard Petty Driving Experience

Looks to me like they are trying to back out . . .

Maybe we can have a little party instead!

I'll bring the Fireball . . .

rjr6150

Looks to me like they are trying to back out . . .

Maybe we can have a little party instead!

I'll bring the Fireball . . .

John
Actually Karl indicated that the offer would be changing and they would have everything worked out end of May. Just feel bad for those that have already booked as the track isn't going to honor the original events.

That being said I'm in for the Fireball.

JohnD

John
Actually Karl indicated that the offer would be changing and they would have everything worked out end of May. Just feel bad for those that have already booked as the track isn't going to honor the original events.

That being said I'm in for the Fireball.

Cool!

Vegas, here we come!

Can't wait!

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh

We decided to stay at the track for the Truck series race a LVMS. Anyone going that wants to swing by and have a "cheap" beer or 7 before and after the race feel free to come by. We have tickets to park but do not have confirmation where as of yet.

JohnD

We decided to stay at the track for the Truck series race a LVMS. Anyone going that wants to swing by and have a "cheap" beer or 7 before and after the race feel free to come by. We have tickets to park but do not have confirmation where as of yet.

OK . . . I'm coming over for the free PBR . . .

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
There is 1 site available at Oasis. This site is a great site but it is a NO PET site. Absolutely no pets of any kind are allowed by the campground in the NO PET sites.

If you register for the rally select NO PETS and site 31. If you select PETS or ACCESSIBLE, there are no sites in either of those areas so no sites will show. If you complete your registration without selecting a site, I will contact you.

akrebel

We received an email from Floyd Philbrook saying there was an opening for the national rally in LV. Please add us to the list to attend the rally Oct 6-9. I assume I call Oasis to make site reservations?

Thanks,
Cheryl

clubmgr

Staff member
We received an email from Floyd Philbrook saying there was an opening for the national rally in LV. Please add us to the list to attend the rally Oct 6-9. I assume I call Oasis to make site reservations?

Thanks,
Cheryl

Your rally registration covers the nights of 10/6, 10/7 and 10/8.

You will need to call Oasis to register for any night before or after those nights. Be sure to tell them you are with the Heartland Owners Club rally and what site you are in. They have a listing with all the attendees and their site numbers that I keep updated for them. They will check this listing when you call. If the person does not have a current listing, ask for Sue.

clubmgr

Staff member
You must register at the Rally Registration Page.
Do not call Oasis.

Peace
Dave

Clarification: Rally Registration covers only the nights of 10/6, 10/7 and 10/8. Once the attendee has registered for the rally at the above link if they are planning on staying before or after those nights they MUST call Oasis to register for the extra nights. They will need to tell Oasis they are with the Heartland Owners Club Rally and what site they are on.

Any attendee who has not called Oasis to register for their extra nights can do so now.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
For those of you going to the truck race before the rally here are the events and times: Practice 8:30 to 11:00, Car show 10:00 to 3:00, Qualifying 3:00, Lets go racing @ 5:30.

For those who want to kick back with us before the race we will be somewhere around the intersection of speedway and las vegas blvd's, entry 8. PM me if you need my phone number.

dwpkdavis

FYI - Penn and Teller have shows at the Rio during pre-rally / post-rally dates. We have tickets for Monday, October 3 if anyone is interested in joining us.

Marcs

Still hoping to get a spot for the Las Vegas Rally. New at this, not sure if we've crossed all the T's, and dotted all the i's. I thought we had registered when we were at the Branson Rally.