2016 - Las Vegas Rally - Discussion Thread

jbeletti

Re: 2016 - Las Vegas Rally - 23 Checked In

As of this evening (Saturday), there are 23 rally units checked in. Tomorrow is Day 1 of the Pre-Rally and it's a HUGE check in day. Something like 60 rigs.

Speaking of Pre-Rally, there is still space on all 3 pre-rally tours and it's not too late to sign up.

Learn more about the Pre-Rally tours here at this link.

If you feel the signup process is too daunting or that you just won't have time to get online and do it, please see Julie Hancock upon your arrival. Julie is in site 93. She can also be reached by her club email at club@heartlandowners.org or by her club phone number 336-446-9462. Julie can quickly add you to a tour and charge your the credit card you used to register for the rally.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Re: 2016 - Las Vegas Rally - 23 Checked In

Speaking of Pre-Rally, there is still space on all 3 pre-rally tours and it's not too late to sign up.

Learn more about the Pre-Rally tours here at this link.

If you feel the signup process is too daunting or that you just won't have time to get online and do it, please see Julie Hancock upon your arrival. Julie is in site 93. She can also be reached by her club email at club@heartlandowners.org or by her club phone number 336-446-9462. Julie can quickly add you to a tour and charge your the credit card you used to register for the rally.

The tickets for these tours are already created. if you would like to attend any tour, please call (434-865-5756) or come see me (site 93) and I will give you tickets and sign you up.

We're here, site 300 all set up ready.....
View attachment 47980

We are all setup as well. Site 155
60420865744de851f696eae051889071.jpg

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Bingo at three in the Hollywood Room

For anyone who is interested in playing bingo: Oasis has Bingo starting at 3:00 in the Hollywood Room and we've been invited! Go a little before so you can buy your tickets

Bogie

[FONT=&quot]♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] ♪ ♪[/FONT]
We’re off on the road to Las Vegas…..we’ll really be having a ball…..boom

chicka boom.. chicka boom

For those who are not movie fans, think Bob Hope and Bing Crosby in The Road To Moracco.

Gaffer

The McGuires are here in site 136. I still have a new in the box Domestic 320 for sale. It would not fit in my coach. Come by and see it or call for details.
503.522.2971. I will help you install it. I had it sold but family issues forced them to cancel this rally.

Dan & Sally Sullivan

Dan & Sally Sullivan, arrived today,
with Lucy the puggle in site 314.

- - - Updated - - -

Dan & Sally Sullivan , are here Lucy our pugglle in site 314.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
The McGuires are here in site 136. I still have a new in the box Domestic 320 for sale. It would not fit in my coach. Come by and see it or call for details.
503.522.2971. I will help you install it. I had it sold but family issues forced them to cancel this rally.

Hello McGuires. We are the Lindgren's, Keith and Carol. We are right next door in Site 137. So good to see you.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Jerrod and Rhonda
" The Jess's"
pushed through and arrived last night. We're in space 114 for few more hours then sliding down to space 120 for the week.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Thenomads

Good Morning Las Vegas and fellow Heartlanders,

Arrived Saturday, strong winds Sunday but finally have the Heartland flag raised, we have officially arrived in site 324. Hope everybody has a great day at this wonderful venue.

Viva Las Vegas!