2016 - Las Vegas Rally - Pre-Rally Golf Outing

If you "plan" on attending the Las Vegas Pre-Rally, are you interesting in a Golf Outing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jbeletti

Heartlander, Len Trujillo has agreed to coordinate a pre-rally Golf Outing if sufficient interest is there.

Below is a message from Len. Golfers please read Len's message and vote in the poll ONLY if you're interested.

Thanks.

We are moving to secure tee times and Save-the-Date, Wednesday October 5th, for a Golf Outing during the “Pre-Rally” at the 2016 North American Heartland Owners Rally in Las Vegas, NV.

This time of year is prime-time golfing in Las Vegas but a green fee of approximately $80.00 has been quoted at a couple of courses near the rally site.

In order to get a preliminary swipe on the head count—no solid commitment at this time—please vote in the attached poll (top of page) ONLY if you have reasonable intentions of participating. Note that we do realize your response is contingent on you successfully registering for the rally a few weeks from now.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Re: 2016 - Las Vegas Rally: Pre-Rally Golf Interest Poll

Dave will play golf.

LBallard

Lin will play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, but I can't locate the number of golf course need to play and pay. Can you please help me out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Yes, you did. I am not finding the post. Sorry.

RoadJunkie

Yes, you did. I am not finding the post. Sorry.

What I mean to say is that I sent you a private message that you can access under the notifications element on the toolbar at the top of the forum page.

RoadJunkie

Actually, this is a good time to update all on the golfing activity during the pre rally. We originally had 24 Heartlanders who expressed interest in playing golf, but as of yesterday, 13 have confirmed they are playing by contacting and submitting their payment to the golf course. So, if anyone is interested in playing here is the contact information:

Kevin Swain, PGA
Head Golf Professional
The Legacy Golf Club
130 Par Excellence Dr.
Henderson, NV 89074
kswain@thelegacygc.com
702-990-4056 (O)
702-897-2282 (F)

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]We will be given tee times beginning around 9:00a, on October 5th, with 8 minutes between tee times. The early tee times are necessary to ensure we get everybody back for the chili dogs that will be served at 4:00p back at the Oasis. I know this should give us plenty of extra time to make both events. The course is 7 miles from the Oasis RV Resort, but somehow takes about 15-20 minutes to get there. The green fee is, $79.00 and includes a cart and unlimited range balls prior to your tee time.

We would love to have any Heartlander play! As an added incentive, TOTALLY awesome Heartland-branded straw broad-brimmed hats (Thanks Heartland!) will be given to the first 24 golfers who have confirmed, paid, signup confirmation. There are not 25 or more hats, only the first 24 golfers will receive the scarce, commemorative, hat!

We want to have a full count by August 15th to help with planning, but absolutely no later than September 27th. Let's get out there and play some golf!
[/FONT]

Last edited:

RoadJunkie

Hello, the Las Vegas rally is just around the corner...and so is our golf outing during the pre rally! Last week I received an email from Kevin at The Legacy Golf course and he advised me that we have 17 golfers that have committed to play on October 5th. Great! The golf outing signup deadline is also just around the corner, so if you feel you don't want to miss out on the fun be sure to follow the contact instructions below to signup to play.

Actually, this is a good time to update all on the golfing activity during the pre rally. We originally had 24 Heartlanders who expressed interest in playing golf, but as of yesterday, 13 have confirmed they are playing by contacting and submitting their payment to the golf course. So, if anyone is interested in playing here is the contact information:

Kevin Swain, PGA
Head Golf Professional
The Legacy Golf Club
130 Par Excellence Dr.
Henderson, NV 89074
kswain@thelegacygc.com
702-990-4056 (O)
702-897-2282 (F)

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]We will be given tee times beginning around 9:00a, on October 5th, with 8 minutes between tee times. The early tee times are necessary to ensure we get everybody back for the chili dogs that will be served at 4:00p back at the Oasis. I know this should give us plenty of extra time to make both events. The course is 7 miles from the Oasis RV Resort, but somehow takes about 15-20 minutes to get there. The green fee is, $79.00 and includes a cart and unlimited range balls prior to your tee time.

We would love to have any Heartlander play! As an added incentive, TOTALLY awesome Heartland-branded straw broad-brimmed hats (Thanks Heartland!) will be given to the first 24 golfers who have confirmed, paid, signup confirmation. There are not 25 or more hats, only the first 24 golfers will receive the scarce, commemorative, hat!

We want to have a full count by August 15th to help with planning, but absolutely no later than September 27th. Let's get out there and play some golf!
[/FONT]

akrebel

Please include Auguie and Cheryl Henry for golf. We will contact the Legacy for a tee time.

RoadJunkie

Perfect! Happy to have you both participate. See you in Vegas.

GregBassine

Heartlander, Len Trujillo has agreed to coordinate a pre-rally Golf Outing if sufficient interest is there.

Below is a message from Len. Golfers please read Len's message and vote in the poll ONLY if you're interested.

Thanks.

Hello,

Will duffers be put together, low handicapped as well? Otherwise it's no fun for us duffers. My wife and I would like to play golf with the group. Our sticks are packed.

Char & Greg Bassine
Cooper the wonder Lab
Coos Bay, Oregon Rally 2016
Silverton Rally, Oregon 2016
2014 Bighorn 3260EL,
2012 Chevy Silverado short bed 3/4 ton Diesel

RoadJunkie

2016 - Las Vegas Rally: Pre-Rally Golf, IMPORTANT!

WOW, this event is just around the corner and I'm getting hitch-itch to connect the rig and head the 110 miles down to Las Vegas!

I have received the following list of prepaid golfers, as given to me by Kevin at The Legacy Golf Resort:

Len T.
Lou D.
Mike W.
Maureen W.

David S.
Joyce M.
Mr. Marones
Fred D.

Kathleen A.
Ken A.
Bill H.
Doug A.

Judi L.
Martin L.
Linden B.
Bob C.

Dan S.
Cheryl H. (maybe Henry) (Hope you sign up Henry!)
Augie H.

These are NOT necessarily the groupings, they are textually separated to identify foursomes. If there is an error, e.g. you think you're signed up and your name does not appear, contact Kevin as quickly as possible. You can also send me a PM with any questions.

Now, this is important: The Legacy Golf Course over seeds their fairways for the winter golf season. Actually almost all, if not all, of the major golf courses do this in Las Vegas. As I understand, we will be some of the first golfers to play on the over seeded course this season. The drawback, due to the timing of over seeding and the Heartland rally, is that we can expect to be restricted to cart path only during this outing. If this changes your mind about playing golf, then call Kevin immediately and he will remove your name and apply a refund. I don't know about you but a little more exercise will only help get me in shape for the big rally buffets.

I would like to meet at the lobby of the Oasis club house at 7:15a, October 5th, to discuss groupings and format. First group off will probably want to leave Oasis about 7:45a to take advantage of range ball warmup and putting practice, that is, if you do such a weird thing as practice.

Can't wait to finally meet and play some Heartlander Golf!

Last edited:

RoadJunkie

Re: 2016 - Las Vegas Rally: Pre-Rally Golf, IMPORTANT!

A reminder for all pre-rally golf outing participants!

I would like to meet at the lobby of the Oasis club house at 7:15a, October 5th, to discuss groupings and format. First group off will probably want to leave Oasis about 7:45a to take advantage of range ball warmup and putting practice, that is, if you do such a weird thing as practice.

If you have any questions, we are in site 41, so just stop by. If we're not at RV, please leave us a note.