2016 - Las Vegas - RV Weighing Service

jbeletti

Hello Las Vegas Rally Attendees!

We are pleased to announce that "Weigh to Go" will be offering RV Weighing Services for our event. Please follow this link to the Rally Guide, then click on RV Weighing Service, or, follow this link to request weighing service.

Circle back here to this thread to ask questions, plan and discuss this item.

Last edited:

Lou_and_Bette

Jim, I sent a request for this service as soon as we were registered and received a reply from them on March 6th stating "since all the sites at Oasis were paved, they would do the weighing at my site before we unhooked." Different process than at other rallies. Seems there won't be a central location for the weighing?

jbeletti

Jim, I sent a request for this service as soon as we were registered and received a reply from them on March 6th stating "since all the sites at Oasis were paved, they would do the weighing at my site before we unhooked." Different process than at other rallies. Seems there won't be a central location for the weighing?

Lou - you are correct. We were unable to secure a long, flat section of interior road at Oasis for centralized weighing.

jbeletti

2016 - Las Vegas - RV Weighing Service Request Form is Online

I've added a RV Weighing Service Request link near the end of post #1 of this thread. Click the link and complete the form. Tom Case of Weigh to Go will then contact you to firm up your appointment.

jbeletti

Anyone going to get their rig weighed? If you've never had a wheel-by-wheel weigh done - it's a good idea to have it done!

mlpeloquin

We have signed up for it. Since the Goshen rally, we made changes. Even though I weighed what we took off vs what we put on, I want to make sure. Never carried fresh water and we were within 200lb of max weight and within 100lbs left to right and front to back on the tires. It is a good idea to know exactly where the rig is. I was told at Goshen that most of the rigs weighed were over weight and some as much as 2000lbs. When you make changes, you got to add up the weight.

Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Done...signed up for weight in on arrival of the 4th.
Since this is a new model Sundance and no pin weight published, it will be interesting to see what the numbers are.

jbeletti

Great to hear that some have already signed up. For those who prefer not to sign-up for things like this in advance, there should be time to fit you in. Just contact the weighing team when you see them on-site.