2016 - Las Vegas - Seminars and Presentations

jbeletti

The Seminars and Presentations schedule is taking shape. In order to leave attendees as much free time to explore Las Vegas as possible, we'll only be scheduling a few technical and lifestyle sessions.

Follow this link to view the "latest" version of the schedule. A final version will be included with your rally packets. Discuss Seminars and Presentations in this thread.

jbeletti

The Seminars/Presentations schedule has been updated (see link in post 1). Glenn Null from Dexter has been confirmed as a speaker. He does a great job! A Full-timing session has been added (as planned, but I forgot about it!). Ken and Kathy Adams will be hosting this informative session for those are have just begin full-timing or are considering it.

jbeletti

2016 - Las Vegas - Full-Timing Seminar

Did you just start your full-timing adventure or are you contemplating it in the next year or two? If so, consider attending the Full-Timing seminar on Friday, October 7th at 11 am in the rally hall. This seminar will be led by Ken and Kathy Adams and will include a small panel of other full-timers.

Come to ask questions and learn the ins and outs of full-timing.

FT_Seminar.jpg

jbeletti

2016 - Las Vegas - Henderson's Lineup Seminar (RV Suspension / Alignment)

Here's a late addition to the seminar lineup...

Robert Henderson of Henderson's Lineup will be putting on a an RV Suspension and Alignment seminar on Saturday at 9am in the Rally Hall.

Note that the SkyMed seminar will be going on at the same time, in the Vendor Hall.

If you have never been to a seminar given by Henderson's Lineup and have an interest in the subject, he does a very good job.

jbeletti

2016 - Las Vegas - Full-timing Presentation download

The Full-timing session was very well attended. Several attendees asked for a copy of the presentation outline.

Kathy Adams made this available to me and I have created a PDF of it.

Click here to download the PDF.

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Still in the Oasis room after the Henderson suspension seminar . . . interesting stuff!

We have some work to do on our suspension when we get home (rear axle is flat) and this has given me some ideas on what we might do!

By the way . . . still lots of donuts left!:cool: