2017 4005 Garage toilet repair kit

HPnMORE4J

Need to rebuild the porcelain toilet in the garage and don't know what kit will be needed. I don't see any info on the toilet itself.
Any ideas on where to start?

jmarnell

There should be a label on the back of the toilet showing the brand and model. Our 2018 4005 uses the Thetford Style II High. I just used my cell phone to reach behind the toilet and take a photo of the label so I could get the correct seals for ours.

20190731_173905.jpg

HPnMORE4J

There should be a label on the back of the toilet showing the brand and model. Our 2018 4005 uses the Thetford Style II High. I just used my cell phone to reach behind the toilet and take a photo of the label so I could get the correct seals for ours.

View attachment 66125
Thanks! Probably the same, need to pull my SXS out before I can get back in the bathroom
Did you find a good source for your parts?

jmarnell

I bought the seals from Amazon. Only $14 for the kit with the bottom and bowl seals. The part number was Thetford 34120.

LBR

Need to rebuild the porcelain toilet in the garage and don't know what kit will be needed. I don't see any info on the toilet itself.
Any ideas on where to start?
I bought this kit last year and rebuilt our 2017 CY main toliet...you can use this kit# as a reference to read the applications it fits...
39888a72ca45d6d0dbda3ab3fcac2325.jpg

HPnMORE4J

As in the supplied waste ball dump valve, or the water inlet valve/kit?
I've got to take it out and look. It's all started when I noticed a small drip leak coming down from the bathroom over the wheels. I went to flush the toilet and the waste ball dropped down. As long as I'm in there I might as well replace as much as possible.

LBR

I've got to take it out and look. It's all started when I noticed a small drip leak coming down from the bathroom over the wheels. I went to flush the toilet and the waste ball dropped down. As long as I'm in there I might as well replace as much as possible.
Yes sir...I spent part of a day to remove, disassemble, inspect parts, clean everything up outside with a garden hose, install the kit, and replaced the toytoy.