2017 BH3575el lost heat in one theater seat.

Oregon_Camper

there are 2 locations under the chair that supply power. you have to turn them over to find them....once you do...reattach and use some duct tape to secure them.

I have had this issue 2 times...first time I didn't use duct tape...:(

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
reattach and use some duct tape to secure them.

I have had this issue 2 times...first time I didn't use duct tape...:(

Be careful about using duct tape around electrical components, its flammable. Use electrical tape instead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rpotter

We have the same issue on our bighorn 3570. Haven't looked into why it no longer works yet. All else works, just won't heat.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DougS

Doug S
I had the same problem with the heat to one seat. Without unbolting the seat I was able to locate a small automobile style plug in the very back of the seat, problem solved. I also found the fireplace remote which had been missing.

SNOKING

OK, I did some trouble shooting of the heater. I have 29V DC at the plug on the RED/Black heater leads. Measuring OHMs I get an open circuit for the heater pad on the other white plug. Opened a case with Heartland and provided answers to all of the question on the Lippert form that Heartland sent me and provided the requested photos. They do not have parts and CS says if Lippert approves it they will ship a whole new right hand seat(seated).

Chris