2017 exterior color

DickO

We are getting ready to order a 2017 Bighorn 3160 to replace our 2010 3055. Question on the exterior color. We LOVE the 3160, however I am not a fan of the ivory colored side walls. On the build sheet the ivory and painted chocolate front and back cap are an option. The painted front cap is part of a forced option. Does anyone know what the color of the front cap will be and the color of the sides and back will be if I do not order the color option? I want to have as much info as I can before I go to the dealer. Thanks

KrazyKampers

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-Retired
We have a 2016 Bighorn 3160 with the optional ivory and chocolate. I believe the standard are white with chocolate colored decals.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BusManRG

Our 3160 is on order. We stayed with the standard color...white with some blue, brown and dark gray swoops. I would describe the front cap as dark gray and the rear is white. I like it. I love the full-body paint, but it was a budget buster!

Sandy

donr827

You can call HL customer service and ask for the Bighorn brand manager who can give you all the latest information on the exterior colors and any other questions you might have.
Don

rono

I have heard from a factory rep that the color is similar to what snoking posted but the aluminum trim will be black. Also the front emblem is changing. We are looking at the 3160EL also but are not quit sure if we can stand loosing some of the basement storage because it's basement is smaller than our current 3070.

BusManRG

http://www.tiararvsales.com/rv/Heartland-2017-Bighorn-Traveler-39MB

I wonder if it will look anything like this?

imagejpeg

BusManRG

Yes Bussman that is like the picture the rep sent us
Then you need to talk to your rep, because that's not your Big Horn. Not sure what The Traveler line is, but as you should be able to see from the photos, it does not have the quality features of the 3160. For instance the rear cap. I am guessing it is stripped down version of a Big Horn.

rono

Yes I know he was just giving that as a example of how the new black aluminum trim would be on the bighorn. Also what the led lighting might look like on the interior.