2017 Goshen Rally - Vendor Specials

jbeletti

The MORryde rally specials flier has been updated to include cargo trays and much more. See a link to their flier in post #1 of this thread.

Bones

If you buy Morryde stuff do they deliver it to you at the rally? Do they have parts at the Rally or are you charged delivery to your house?

jbeletti

If you buy Morryde stuff do they deliver it to you at the rally? Do they have parts at the Rally or are you charged delivery to your house?
Hi dave - I don't know the answers. Are you coming to the rally? I do know that IS and DB are sold directly by MORryde and installed in Elkhart only. All the other items, as I understand it, will be retailed by our dealer, Tiara RVs. This is new for this rally, so I can't say how it will go exactly.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Hi dave - I don't know the answers. Are you coming to the rally? I do know that IS and DB are sold directly by MORryde and installed in Elkhart only. All the other items, as I understand it, will be retailed by our dealer, Tiara RVs. This is new for this rally, so I can't say how it will go exactly.

That brings up a question for me then Jim, should I contact Tiara to order the parts I want from morryde?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

That brings up a question for me then Jim, should I contact Tiara to order the parts I want from morryde?
Andy, if you mean "prior" to the rally, then on items other than IS/disc brakes, I'd say yes, contact Tiara. The specials flier does not contemplate early orders or non-event orders, so Tiara's contact info isn't there. Doesn't mean it can't happen though. Blaze that trail my friend and report back.

jassson007

Andy, if you mean "prior" to the rally, then on items other than IS/disc brakes, I'd say yes, contact Tiara. The specials flier does not contemplate early orders or non-event orders, so Tiara's contact info isn't there. Doesn't mean it can't happen though. Blaze that trail my friend and report back.

Just asking cause I want it there when I show up as I am having Ron Russell install for me as he is doing my brakes. Thanks I will call their parts dept today.

jassson007

Well I started the process just waiting on parts advisor to do her thing and then call me back. Will let you know how this works.

jbeletti

Well I started the process just waiting on parts advisor to do her thing and then call me back. Will let you know how this works.

Cool - don't be surprised if your contact does not have the flier. It was created by MORryde with pricing given by Tiara but not necessarily by your contact. Takes some time for the info to get to everyone. Plus, we're finding the limits with our vendors and dealers on what I can compel them to do. So while the effort on my end is worth it, it's not alway perfect - depending on the vendor :)

jassson007

Cool - don't be surprised if your contact does not have the flier. It was created by MORryde with pricing given by Tiara but not necessarily by your contact. Takes some time for the info to get to everyone. Plus, we're finding the limits with our vendors and dealers on what I can compel them to do. So while the effort on my end is worth it, it's not alway perfect - depending on the vendor :)

It's all good. Person I spoke to was not sure but took all my info and what I wanted and said she would have parts advisor call/email me back. Just trying to have things squared away before we arrive so I don't have to wait or mess up anyone's schedule.

Bones

Yes I will be there.

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
Ron and his crew came to our rally in Lake George New York last year for the members who were unable to have them installed at the NE and everyone we have spoken to have been very happy with their service and brakes they were very professional and went out of their way to make all members who were interested in their product were serviced they even stayed an extra day to get them done.

I ad them done at the Lake George Rally last year and the only thing I can say that is close to bad ... I should have done it long before then .. I will never own another rig without Disc Brakes !!! I've only been tested once since last summer - but it was great to not sweat the question if I could break in time.... some have said that they believe they can stop faster towing then just the truck alone... not sure about that but I think it's about the same distance. Now we will see how much better things are with the new Dually!

Kevin

jassson007

Still haven't had any luck with young lady in parts at Tiara. First thing she did was to call Heartland when I told her what I wanted was from morryde lol oh well. I have another call back in to them this morning though. I did speak with and get what I wanted from LCI and it will be shipped to me before the rally. Thanks for the help.

jbeletti

Still haven't had any luck with young lady in parts at Tiara. First thing she did was to call Heartland when I told her what I wanted was from morryde lol oh well. I have another call back in to them this morning though. I did speak with and get what I wanted from LCI and it will be shipped to me before the rally. Thanks for the help.
Andy - just confirming... Do you mean that product is being shipped from MORryde or LCI?

jassson007

Andy - just confirming... Do you mean that product is being shipped from MORryde or LCI?

I was ordering from both. I got what I wanted from Lippert with no problems. I called morryde this afternoon and finally was able to talk to someone only to be told I needed one more measurement before I could order to make sure I got right part. Poor girl at Tiara must have given up on me. Oh well.

jbeletti

The Torklift Rally Special just got "Specialer" :)

They are now offering Free Shipping with the same pricing and same discount code as before.

See links to their fliers here.

Torklift will also be offering an exclusive special for those who attend their presentation during the rally. If you are planning to buy these steps online "at the rally" - plan to attend their presentation for the extra special deal.

jbeletti

Has the flyer from Elkhart Satellite been posted? Any specials?

There are specials and it has not been posted. For reasons not worked out yet, the flier has not been received on this end. Sorry that I have no details on the specials but thank you for the reminder. I will inquire and post it up as soon as I have it.

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jim, just a heads up, when I click on the Sam's club flier I get the RV Water Filter one.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk