2017 Road warrior 427 Garage "Curtain"

spectra

Does anyone that has a RW 427 have a "curtain rod" that mounts inside the rear ramp door to hang privacy curtain so anyone sleeping in either of the 2 garage beds. Mine has 2 brown mounts attached to the wall approximately 7 feet high. Just curious if this was a factory added option or installed by the previous owner. Id OEM, anyone know where I can get a replacement? Mine is missing

Thanks

david-steph2018

Our unit is a 2018 427 and it did not come with that feature. What we did was to get the screens changed to a 90% darken material, it does a great job. It does not allow people to see in but still allows good air flow.

jmarnell

Does anyone that has a RW 427 have a "curtain rod" that mounts inside the rear ramp door to hang privacy curtain so anyone sleeping in either of the 2 garage beds. Mine has 2 brown mounts attached to the wall approximately 7 feet high. Just curious if this was a factory added option or installed by the previous owner. Id OEM, anyone know where I can get a replacement? Mine is missing

Thanks
I'm sure that was added by the previous owner as they don't come with a curtain. We did the exact same thing in our Cyclone with the mounts, curtain rod, and simple brown drapes all picked up at Lowe's.