2018 Torque 365 Bedroom Slide leak

Npalmer37

Has anyone had water issues on their bedroom slide? My main area water gets in is the closet area (area to the rear of the slide). I have torn out all existing caulk on the outside of the slide and redone it all. I have stopped some of the water issues but it’s still wet in that corner. Has anyone had a similar problem? We are going to purchase a slide topper but I still need to figure the issue out.

sengli

Read this a couple of times, not exactly sure what area is really affected by the leak. Toppers are great, but they wont necessarily stop a leak, especially if its not the top of the slide thats the issue. Had a leak in my front closet turned out to be the outside clearance light on the nose was not sealed.

Npalmer37

So the leak is in the closet mainly corner. I’m saying rear of as if you are standing inside the camper looking towards the from of the camper. The topper is just a bandaid and a second line of defense from water is my through process. I want to figure this leak out and I wanted to see if anyone had a similar problem. The slide has a window but I redid the caulk around that.