2019 - Goshen Rally - Beer and Wine Tasting (unofficial event)

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Anyone want to trade some Local Texas Beer for some Great Lakes Dortmunder Gold? PM me! ;)

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
2019 Goshen Rally - Beer and Wine Tasting
24wr5ms.jpg

This is not a sanctioned Rally event. Rather, a group of attendees will be holding an event at one of their sites and they welcome all to join them.

Who: Any Rally Attendee that's interested
What: Beer and Wine Tasting
When: Friday, June 14, 6:30 to 8:30 pm
Where: Site NW 450 (Ditrich site)
Other: Bring no more than 2 of your favorite beers or 1 bottle of your favorite wine.

Follow this link to download the Beer and Wine Tasting flyer (to be added soon)

jamie.....can i bring a very interesting liquor to try instead of wine? its distilled here in ontario and i dont believe anyone may have ever tried it.

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
Is there anyone coming from the finger lakes region or who might be shopping for wine at the 3 brothers winery who might be able to bring me 3 bottles of stoney lonesome barbera estate red wine. I bought one bottle a few years ago and loved it. Willing to bring anything canadian your looking for or just pay with good old american money. PLEASE AND THANKS!!!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
jamie.....can i bring a very interesting liquor to try instead of wine? its distilled here in ontario and i dont believe anyone may have ever tried it.

Sounds good!! I knew you had the good stuff…

Is there anyone coming from the finger lakes region or who might be shopping for wine at the 3 brothers winery who might be able to bring me 3 bottles of stoney lonesome barbera estate red wine. I bought one bottle a few years ago and loved it. Willing to bring anything canadian your looking for or just pay with good old american money. PLEASE AND THANKS!!!

I think we are down to our last bottle from 3Bs. Need to get an excuse to get back up there.

bighornby

Ontario Chapter Leaders
Sounds good!! I knew you had the good stuff…

I think we are down to our last bottle from 3Bs. Need to get an excuse to get back up there.

would love it if you got the wine for me. i will have a few special brews for you.

jbeletti

Definitely plan to attend, will bring some Colorado micro brews!

It took talk about beer to get you to make your 3rd ever post :cool: Whatever it takes!

Glad you're bringing the CO brews as we're not planning to bring any in the rental car to Goshen.

See ya soon Bill!

tgrshk19

Maybe I would like to get over to Roosterfish Brewery for some of their Black Raven IPA but I will also check our local Liquor stores they may have some.

Jamie, you should come up to Finger lakes Wine fest at Watkins Glen July 12-14th https://www.facebook.com/FLWineFest/

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
would love it if you got the wine for me. i will have a few special brews for you.

Maybe I would like to get over to Roosterfish Brewery for some of their Black Raven IPA but I will also check our local Liquor stores they may have some.

Jamie, you should come up to Finger lakes Wine fest at Watkins Glen July 12-14th https://www.facebook.com/FLWineFest/

Watkins Glen was on our short list to visit this May. But, our schedule has been shuffled and it does not look like we’re going to make it there.

tgrshk19

Looked at their website which one are you looking for? https://www.shopthreebros.com/collections/stony-lonesome-wine
I haven't been to our local stores yet

tgrshk19

stoney lonesome estate reserve barbera. its under their limited edition wine. thanks.
I will look locally we have one store that carries a lot of NY wines can't say that i'll get over there cause its a couple of hours away but we shall see