2019 - Goshen Rally - Minor Service Work

jbeletti

2019 Goshen Rally Complimentary Minor Service Work

NOTE: THE RALLY SERVICE WORK FORM IS NOW CLOSED - CHECK IN WITH THE SERVICE TEAM AT THE RALLY ON JUNE 10 IF YOU MISSED SIGNING UP USING THIS FORM. THE SERVICE TEAM WILL BE LOCATED ON THE CONCRETE BASKETBALL COURT IN THE NW CAMPING SECTION.

Final day for service request submissions was Sunday, May 5th.

Last edited:

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I see what you mean. The link did not go to the sign up page while using Tapatalk Pro for me.
The problem seems to be with Tapatalk.
Only works from my PC.

Peace
Dave

RDsStudio59

I see what you mean. The link did not go to the sign up page while using Tapatalk Pro for me.
The problem seems to be with Tapatalk.
Only works from my PC.

Peace
Dave
Thanks Dave,
I will get on the old computer and do it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Puzzled_1

Applied for the "minor service" work to be done.

Not a big deal if it doesn't get done by Heartland at the rally.

It is something I have to do regardless and will if Heartland doesn't.

jbeletti

Cookie how are you.... no I just tried the sign up for repairs and I got this message

Error, you have exceeded limit for number of times this form can be submitted.

Please reply here with the link you are using for the service form. Earlier today, we had someone trying to use the 2013 form. So just checking with you - paste the URL in a reply here.

I checked the 2019 service request form and your forum user number (there's actually a number associated with each forum account) is not listed as being used yet.

Kbvols

Link worked great for me. I entered request Wednesday evening and had service approval email Thursday am! Great job! I really appreciate. Thankful I was able to get registered today

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Have you submitted your service request yet? If not, please click the link in post number 1 of this thread to do so.

CAUTION: If using an Apple iPad to submit your service request, do NOT use any apostrophes or quotation marks. As odd as it sounds, the form does not like it and will not record any item request where quotes are used from this device. We have instituted a process that looks for differences between what was submitted and what appears so we can try to catch errors.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Jim,
I am sure it is on here somewhere, but when is the cut off for minor service requests?

JWalker

Not set yet but likely May 1st timeframe.

Thanks Jim. My request was denied. I only asked for them to keep the front Cap and replace everything behind it with a triple axle toyhauler. For some reason, they denied that. Ha ha

jbeletti

Thanks Jim. My request was denied. I only asked for them to keep the front Cap and replace everything behind it with a triple axle toyhauler. For some reason, they denied that. Ha ha

Man - they're really cutting back! :) Submit again asking or the current coach's front cap attached to a new Torque Travel Trailer Toyhauler :)

JWalker

Man - they're really cutting back! :) Submit again asking or the current coach's front cap attached to a new Torque Travel Trailer Toyhauler :)

Hoping it will be the new Gateway hybrid toyhauler. 3905 FLG