2019 - Goshen Rally - TorkLift

jbeletti

TorkLift will be back with us this year, offering their GlowStep Revolution Step System and other RV and Tow Vehicle products to rally attendees.

Torklift has been an amazing unofficial Heartland Owners Club Vendor Partner over the past several years and we are happy to have them return to our big event.

Rally Pre-Sales Special Offer
Exciting news Heartland Owners Club Members!

To celebrate our upcoming North American Heartland Owners Rally, Torklift has just created an exciting Rally Pre-Sale offer. They are offering a 50% discount on their Torklift GlowStep Revolution Step System (link) for the first 20 Heartland Owners Club Member Goshen Rally Attendees that can take advantage of it.

GlowStep_Revolution.jpg

The terms of the offer are:

Must be a Heartland Owners Club Member and attending the 2019 North American Heartland Owners Rally
Product must be for your Heartland RV
Must order before May 15, 2019
Must order directly with Kerstin Stokes by phone or email (253.299.0060 / kerstins@torklift.com)
Kerstin will take, track and fulfill orders at this discount until she takes the 20th order.

Do not post a reply to this thread stating that you want one of these 20 as we are not taking orders or making a list for Torklift. We are merely passing on this offer to you so you may contact Kerstin right now to place your order.

Do feel free to circle back here after you place your order to let others know how the process went.

Thank you Torklift and congratulations to our Club Members that can take advantage of this.

Rally Special
To be announced very soon!

Questions?
Feel free to reach out to the TorkLift team at 877.343.6933 with any product question you may have.

Click here to return to the 2019 Goshen Rally Vendor Specials thread.

Last edited:
This is an amazing product, we love ours.
We started with 4 steps and have added one so we now have 5 steps.
We took these off our old trailer and reinstalled them on the new one.
We have had people look at ours, then ordered some for themselves.

Hockster

avvidclif

Awright. While I won't be able to attend the rally I do want to get a set and have been waiting on the rally specials to come out.

jbeletti

TorkLift PreSale for Goshen Rally Attendees (ends May 14)

SAVE 50% on TorkLift GlowStep Revolution

The TorkLift Pre-Sale Special has been added in purple font to post #1 of this thread. Note that their terms for this promotion are intended for 2019 Goshen Rally attendees.

Once this Pre-Sale promo expires (May 14 - final day), I believe TorkLift will produce their 2019 Goshen Rally promo. It's possible that this next rally promo will extend to the entire Heartland Owners Club family.

jbeletti

UPDATE

10 sets of GlowStep Revolution Step Systems have been claimed on the Pre-Sale offer for rally attendees.

10 sets left! See more info in post#1 of this thread.

Torklift

We still have steps available for those who would like to pre-order the GlowStep Revolution and have it brought with us to the rally! :D

Niles

Any of you that are replacing your fold up steps, if you don't want your old steps. I'm looking for a set to put on a wagon I have for parades. We pull it with a 1959 Case Tractor and I'm looking for a easy way to get grandma in.;) Thanks just give me a holler.

BarbandFrank

Any of you that are replacing your fold up steps, if you don't want your old steps. I'm looking for a set to put on a wagon I have for parades. We pull it with a 1959 Case Tractor and I'm looking for a easy way to get grandma in.;) Thanks just give me a holler.

We ordered a set of new steps that will be delivered at the Rally. If you can give me a hand taking off the old steps, you can have them!

Frank

I have a set that I took off of my Landmark that you can have. I live SE of Indy.

Niles

I don’t want to steal this thread over used steps, however. Thanks for all responses. Even if I get the ones south of Indy, I’ll be happy to help take your steps off. How far south of Indy are you.

Torklift

Hey everyone! Just want to let you know we still have some slots available for the GlowStep Revolution pre-sale! We will be brining the steps to the rally, so let us know if you'd like to get your order in. :D We're closing orders at the end of Wednesday (5/15).

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
What a great deal! If anyone is looking for feedback on the Torklift Glow Steps, we have had them for 2 years and ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM! They are super stable and easy to deploy and stow. I think they are the best stairs in the industry. So if you have any inclination on purchasing new stairs, these are an awesome deal and you should jump on it!

Rod

Put in the order for ours yesterday afternoon.

Looking forward to picking them up at the Rally and getting them installed as soon as we get back home.

Kerstin was very helpful and very responsive.

For20hunter

Put in the order for ours yesterday afternoon.

Looking forward to picking them up at the Rally and getting them installed as soon as we get back home.

Kerstin was very helpful and very responsive.

Your gonna love them!! They are easy to install too. Let me know if you have any questions, as I have installed about 15 sets so far. And yes, Kerstin is the bomb!!

Rod

Bill_H

I will be replacing with a set of Revolution Glowsteps, you are welcome to my old steps (three step set from a travel trailer).

- - - Updated - - -

Worked with Kerstin to order new steps, she was great, can't wait to get them on!

For20hunter

I will be replacing with a set of Revolution Glowsteps, you are welcome to my old steps (three step set from a travel trailer).

- - - Updated - - -

Worked with Kerstin to order new steps, she was great, can't wait to get them on!

You’re gonna love them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro