2019 M312 Fresh water pump/system

I just purchased a used 2019 Mallard M312. Goin through the RV and not getting fresh water to the sink(s). Pump "running" I can hear it, fresh water tank filled. No water. Person I purchased from has not clue, always used city water. Where is the water pump located? I hear it, can't find it yet. When I open the fresh water drain valve not water comes out. Is there another valve somewhere? thanks for any help or insight.

david-steph2018

First question is the simple one, are you sure/how do you know the freshwater tank has water in it? There is no rule to the location of the water pump. Some have it behind the basement wall near the water inlet, some under cabinets, some under beds. Only thing I can say for right now is to follow the sound if you can. But look in the places I described.
Your Mallard may have a gravity fill port for the freshwater tank, and not a fill valve such as the Anderson Valve.

Filled tank through gravity fill until overflowing. I have a 2nd similar rv same fill system so I’m pretty sure it’s filled. Think pump is under kitchen cabinet/sink but below floor so will have to access from under. Every heard of a pump running but not “working”? Thanks for helping.

david-steph2018

Filled tank through gravity fill until overflowing. I have a 2nd similar rv same fill system so I’m pretty sure it’s filled. Think pump is under kitchen cabinet/sink but below floor so will have to access from under. Every heard of a pump running but not “working”? Thanks for helping.
How long did it take to fill the tank? Is there a possibility that there could be a kink in the fill line or a kink in the line to the water pump from the tank.
Check the kitchen sink and see if you can remove the floor in the cabinet. You may be able to take the bottom out and access the water pump there.
Yes. I had that happened once, and it was a water leak.

How long did it take to fill the tank? Is there a possibility that there could be a kink in the fill line or a kink in the line to the water pump from the tank.
Check the kitchen sink and see if you can remove the floor in the cabinet. You may be able to take the bottom out and access the water pump there.
Yes. I had that happened once, and it was a water leak.
Ll check under kitchen sink. I’m in FL so Nicole is slowing my progress. One I figure it out I’ll advise my findings.

Roller4tan

If you find the pump there may be a valve for winterizing through a hose that needs to be turned. You could be sucking air from there.

If you find the pump there may be a valve for winterizing through a hose that needs to be turned. You could be sucking air from there.
I hope that's what I find. D'Next Rig is from Ohio and the person I got it from bought it from somebody permanent campground resident water/elec/sewer always hooked up. He only had it a few months and never did the dry camp thing, always hooked up to water. I'm in search of the answer as soon as I can get to it, TS Nicole slowing me down right now.

I figured it out. Found pump, underneath stove in kitchen, and somebody had installed 2 valves. One was feed from tank to pump, and the other some sort of vent/drain (haven't figured that one yet, maybe for winterizing?). Working now. Thanks everyone for the support. On to the next issue, leak around the slide out.

david-steph2018

If the one is a short hose without an end on it, it is for winterize the rig.
What is leaking on the slide out? Could be a seal needs replaced/repaired.