2021 Cyclone 4270 - Bedroom slide will not retract

Hello all! Just like the title says, the bedroom slide will not retract. I can hear electrical switches triggering when I press the button but nothing beyond that. The slide is clear of debris and there is nothing in the way. I take it in for warranty work because of a water leak in two days. Any thoughts or tricks I can try? Thanks in advance!

centerline

when someone is activating the switch, try to shake the unit from the outside to see if its stuck, or just not being fully activated... is it electric or hydraulic?

when someone is activating the switch, try to shake the unit from the outside to see if its stuck, or just not being fully activated... is it electric or hydraulic?

I’ll give that a try and report back. Also I checked the fuse and it’s good.

- - - Updated - - -

Shaking while trying to pull it in didn’t work unfortunately.

sengli

Looked up the 4270, looks like it is the electric BAL cable type system, not hydraulic on that bedroom slide. Do you hear the motor run that drives the slide? That motor assembly is most likely under the bed, and is run by 12 volts. I had some trouble with mine recently. There are wire nutted connections under the bed, that could have come loose. Pull your switch assembly and check for 12 volts there to start with.

Hello all! Just like the title says, the bedroom slide will not retract. I can hear electrical switches triggering when I press the button but nothing beyond that. The slide is clear of debris and there is nothing in the way. I take it in for warranty work because of a water leak in two days. Any thoughts or tricks I can try? Thanks in advance!

I am also having this issue, but I hear nothing when I push the switch. Did you figure it out?

david-steph2018

Yesterday we had to replace the gear box on our bedroom slide. Our motor/gearbox is located above the bedroom slide just forward of the bedroom door. I found one gearbox, in Colorado Springs, that a mobile repair guy had.
Our slide started jerking coming in & going out.
I checked the switch, and the breaker up front both checked good, so when I checked I could hear the clicking in the gear box when the wife tried to run it in.
If you are not getting anything out of the motor when depressing the switch, check the breaker up front. It could be instead of a auto reset breaker a manual reset breaker was install instead.