2021 Fuel F250

Chris M.

I have a few “general” questions regarding my toy hauler but didn’t feel it was completely unit specific to post in the actual forum.

1. I have a TV and it’s hooked up to one of those winegard 360+ V2…..but I have an HDMI cable coming off the TV and it goes into the wall. But I have no clue where it goes or if it’s even hooked up to anything. The cable is fairly long but I have not found the end. Any ideas on where the HDMI goes? I don’t have an entertainment center so to speak so I’m just a big confused.

2. Is regarding the heater. I have a “heated” underbelly and I am 99% positive that the line that feeds the underbelly is also my front bedroom…so when it kicks on it’s cold air for at least 3 min. Is that normal? Also the air is marginally warm at best. I’m considering another outlet for the bedroom.

3. We have the option to have an on board generator. And truthfully, I don’t plan to use it but I may. Time will tell. But that area is in our bedroom also and it is not insulated and creates a big cold spot. Any actual issues of lightly insulating it and using it for storage. Even though the manual says not to?

Lastly. I love this new trailer. Much better than the old one for what my family needs. Been 25 degrees last couple nights and with the furnace at 68 it seems to only run 4-6 times total shortly through the night. And still have good batteries in the am using 6volts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmarnell

The HDMI cable behind the living room TV in our Cyclone feeds a DVD player located in a cabinet below the TV.

Chris M.

Ok here are some photos. I looked all over for where an HDMI may come out but no dice.
b7c66c8b80f59b73ec34a69192588843.jpg

a622cd79bd0811b1e1b30a7dbb4abb30.jpg

david-steph2018

In the heater issue you may be able to access the area by removing the basement walls in the storage area. Check and see if the hose is connected to the vent in the bedroom. Also check to make sure there are no kinks in the supply hose. There could be too much hose in there for that run and it is not allowing good airflow.

The generator area depending on location, our is in the left front corner, I removed the drawers in the night stand and found a gap in there and it was allowing cold air to come in. I took a plastic yard sale sign and stapled it in place then over the small gaps I put some spray insulation.

Chris M.

In the heater issue you may be able to access the area by removing the basement walls in the storage area. Check and see if the hose is connected to the vent in the bedroom. Also check to make sure there are no kinks in the supply hose. There could be too much hose in there for that run and it is not allowing good airflow.

The generator area depending on location, our is in the left front corner, I removed the drawers in the night stand and found a gap in there and it was allowing cold air to come in. I took a plastic yard sale sign and stapled it in place then over the small gaps I put some spray insulation.

Sorry for the super late reply. I found the duct was crushed by the water heater…..spent about 2 hours re fishing it and get it cleaned up. Huge improvement. And warm lol

david-steph2018

For your generator area, since you do not plan on using an on-board generator, put in removeable insulation. Just in case you decide to get an on-board generator later on.
Get some yard signs material and put insulation in then covered with the yard signs. I used an electric stapler to secure the yard sign.