2021 - Goshen Rally - Bring Your Own and Golf Cart Rentals

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

More details to added here when contracts are signed with the vendor...

Can I bring and use my own golf cart / side-by-side etc.?
Per the venue, this is allowed so long as the owner has liability insurance for their owned golf cart / side-by-side. They're not asking the rally to provide proof, but I would like each owner to have an insurance document ready, showing their owned golf cart / side-by-side as liability covered.

Will there be a Golf Cart Rental Program?
Yes! This is the "plan". We are negotiating pricing and a contract now. There will likely be two rental windows - same as in 2019.
1. 13-day Rental that starts on June 6th, day 1 of the Pre-Rally and ends at 10 pm on Saturday, June 19th, the last full-day of the rally
2. 6-day Rental that starts on June 14th, day 1 of the Rally and ends at 10 pm on Saturday, June 19th, the last full-day of the rally

What will the Golf Cart Rental Costs be?
This is TBD. To derive the cost we will charge, we will take in account our costs to provide them with no surcharge. Our costs include:
- Our contract rental cost
- Sales tax
- Delivery costs
- CC processing fee to take your payment
- A small amount for refueling

What are the Golf Cart Types?
All rentals are planned to be 4-passenger models. We are not contemplating renting any 2-pass or limo carts.

Questions?
If you have any questions about the Golf Cart Rental Program, please Reply to this thread and we will answer them here.

jbeletti

Thanks Jon and Jerrod. The 13-day rental is a bit $$ as you know, but it's really nice to have when you're there for the full-deal!

See you there!

Status
Not open for further replies.