2021 - Goshen Rally - Complimentary Minor Service Work
We anticipate opening up the Complimentary Minor Service Work request form, the same day we open up for rally registration. As of now, that's planned for March 1st.
As we've traditionally done at this rally when held in Goshen, Heartland RVs would like to provide complimentary minor rally service work. For those who've attended this rally in the past, you're pretty well in tune with what service items we can/will take care of at the rally and what we can't/will not take on. For those first-time National Rally attendees and those who've been here and not needed service, the FAQs below should be pretty instructive for you. Should you have questions that are not answered below, kindly post a reply to this thread (do not quote this post) with your question and myself (Jim Beletti) or David Yocum will do our best to answer it in a timely manner and in some cases, this Q&A will be added to the FAQs.
The FINAL DAY to submit Complimentary Minor Rally Service requests is TBD
[RETURN TO RALLY INDEX]
1. DID YOU MISS SIGNING UP FOR SERVICE?
If you were unable to submit your request(s) prior to the final day of submission, you need to check-in with the Rally Service Team at the Service Desk (location TBD) on Monday, June 14th between 8 am and noon. Take a picture of your minor issues and a picture of your VIN (tag near the front on the off-door side of coach). The Service Team cannot promise they can obtain any needed parts or even get to your coach but they will make best efforts.
2. DO YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR SERVICE REQUEST - PRIOR TO THE RALLY?
If you need to change an already submitted request, you may do so by sending an email with details to TBD. Include in that email:
- Your Name
- Your Phone Number
- Your VIN (last 8 digits)
- Details of your change
- Photos of the item in question
3. DO YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR SERVICE REQUEST - AT THE RALLY?
Use the process 1. above - See the Service Desk
4. EXAMPLES OF ITEMS WE WILL SERVICE AT THE RALLY (list is being refined at this time)
- ...coming soon...
- Exterior Steps
- HVAC main (air conditioners, AC covers, vent fans, heat pumps and furnaces)
- Roof and anything that requires ladder climbing)
- Appliances (refrigerators, ranges, cooktops, ovens, microwaves, dishwashers, clothes washers and dryer, all appliances)
- Counter Tops
- Toilets, Fresh and Waste Holding Tanks (tanks, valves, cable pulls etc.)
- Underbelly and anything that requires the underbelly to be removed
- Entry doors and Ramp Doors
- Floors and flooring
- Frame, Running Gear, Suspension, Tires, Brakes, Batteries
- Body Work
- Any repair that exceed 30 minutes
[RETURN TO RALLY INDEX]