2021 Goshen Rally - Primary Rally Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

Re: 2021 Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

In search of...

Do you enjoy serving others and pleasing people? :)

Hi all - the following thread was just created. If you're interested in learning about the Foods / Catering / Decorating Coordinator role for this rally, take a look at the thread at this link.

Last edited:

jbeletti

Paul and Jean Rink here!!!! We plan on doing the Pre-Rally and the Rally in 2021 this time!!! Been a long time since I have posted here. Currently a 2016 3575 Bighorn. We are in the process of upgrading to a 365 Newport...... fingers crossed.

Keep us in the loop!!!

Paul and Jean Rink

Hi Paul and Jean - just received your email at my HL address. Looking forward to seeing you in Goshen next June!

Wishing you all the best on getting your new Landmark!

jbeletti

In search of...

Do you enjoy serving others and pleasing people? :)

Hi all - the following thread was just created. If you're interested in learning about the Lifestyle Coordinator role for this rally, take a look at the thread at this link.

NorthCal Bob

Lets hope things will be a go by then, Bo and I would like to attend both the Pre-Rally and Rally in 2021. Have it on our calendar. Let us know if you need any help.

Bo and Bob

jbeletti

Lets hope things will be a go by then, Bo and I would like to attend both the Pre-Rally and Rally in 2021. Have it on our calendar. Let us know if you need any help.

Bo and Bob

Love to have you guys back.

BigJim45

Luv'n Life

Unfortunately we will not be attending the 2021 National. We will be getting ready for our 55th wedding Anniversary with our two sons and daughter-in-laws hopefully in Hawaii.

Sure will miss seeing everyone and all the good food.

ram_1955

Ray and Anita will not be attending as we planned. As of Thursday we will no longer have a Heartland product

gasman

Camp Socializer

We are planning on attending the whole shindig. Let me know if you need help with anything...I’ll send Edythe over!!

Abobnow

I plan on being there for all of the festivities. First time for me attending the Big One. I'll be there with my brand new Landmark Lafayette.

Bob Anderson

dgilton

I don’t see the 2021 Goshen rally on the events calendar anymore. Did they cancel it?

jbeletti

I don’t see the 2021 Goshen rally on the events calendar anymore. Did they cancel it?

Nope - not cancelled. Having some issue with past rallies falling off the list as they should, a couple months after they're held. In this case, our developer must have made an error.

I'll get the rally thread back up and running soon.

dgilton

Nope - not cancelled. Having some issue with past rallies falling off the list as they should, a couple months after they're held. In this case, our developer must have made an error.

I'll get the rally thread back up and running soon.

Thank you.

Toy1Ton

Toy 1 Ton

can anybody tell me what they had spend to have a 42 foot 5th wheel waxed at the Rally?

jbeletti

can anybody tell me what they had spend to have a 42 foot 5th wheel waxed at the Rally?

Looking at pricing from 5 Star Detail for the 2019 Goshen Rally, this is what was charged then:

2019 Pricing
RV Full Exterior Detail (Wash/Wax/Wheels)
5th Wheel / Travel Trailer (30’ to 35’)……………………………………………..$300
5th Wheel / Travel Trailer (36’ to 40’).…………………………………………….$350
5th Wheel / Travel Trailer (41’ to 45’).…………………………………………….$400

fastmetal

Ray and Anita will not be attending as we planned. As of Thursday we will no longer have a Heartland product

Really sorry you guys have decided to let go your 2020 Heartland RV. We just purchased our 2021 Newport in Novasota Texas a month ago and love it. Those guys did a bang up job PI-ing the unit before we left. Much better service than the last dealership we purchased a Heartland product from.

Hope you decision was based on other issues, not with Heartland!

Paul Rink,,, will be attending the 2021 Rally.

Desertsky

Ayran and I will be there for the whole thing, God willing and the creek don't rise!

Status
Not open for further replies.