2021 Goshen Rally - Primary Rally Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DebiMac

Re: 2021 Goshen Rally - Discussion Thread

As of now, the MacVie’s are planning to attend both the pre-rally and the rally. When will the sign-ups occur?

We’re available to help. Just let us know.

BarbandFrank

Barb and Frank Buscemi are planning to attend!

Last edited by a moderator:

da7heaven

We plan to attend (our first) with our new to us 2013 Big Horn 3010RE!

Desertsky

Hi, does anyone know if there are any 2019 rally stickers available? We sold our little, tiny North Trail and are buying a Greystone 30MK and would like to decorate it.

jbeletti

Hi, does anyone know if there are any 2019 rally stickers available? We sold our little, tiny North Trail and are buying a Greystone 30MK and would like to decorate it.

I probably have a few. Will you be coming to Goshen this June? If not, PM me your mailing address and if I have one, I will gladly send it to you.

Desertsky

Hi Jim, we are planning to be there with our new-to-us Greystone. Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

dgilton

I am just checking to see if the Goshen Rally is still on for June. We are planning to attend and keep checking to make sure it hadn’t canceled.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)

I am just checking to see if the Goshen Rally is still on for June. We are planning to attend and keep checking to make sure it hadn’t canceled.

Still scheduled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jbeletti

Yes, the Goshen Rally is still planned to be held. In fact, Julie and I are working on all the planning now. Of course, things could change based on the state of COVID at that time. We'll keep everyone updated on this forum and a variety of Facebook groups. We'll also push out an email update to Heartland Owners Club members.

RottsNScotts

Hi all! Happy New Year!

I am in the planning stages of this year's epic coast to coast trip and, of course, the Rally is in the plans!

However, I may need to leave early to take Fast Freddie to a Scottish Terrier show in IL.

If I am going to head out early, is there any parking area that would be better than the rest? In 2017, I was in the racetrack and really liked it there...

Thanks!
Janet

jbeletti

Hi all! Happy New Year!

I am in the planning stages of this year's epic coast to coast trip and, of course, the Rally is in the plans!

However, I may need to leave early to take Fast Freddie to a Scottish Terrier show in IL.

If I am going to head out early, is there any parking area that would be better than the rest? In 2017, I was in the racetrack and really liked it there...

Thanks!
Janet

Hi Janet - great to hear you plan to make the rally. With only a couple of exceptions, all areas should be no problem to hook and go when you need to, without needing anyone else to move for you.

One exception is in the South section on east side Maple Street next to the practice arena. The reason this small stretch can be tricky is we park RVs back to back and those sites that will face this practice arena can be tight to pull forward. We like to park those early on and pull them through to park them initially.

That all said, I suggest you request to be parked in the infield like you did in 2017 - just be sure to let the parking team member who leads you there, know you need an easy-out. The other exception is here in the infield as there are a of couple spaces where we park rigs parallel to the utilities instead of back-in and those couple would be dicey.

See you in June!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)

Hi Jim, on the road across from the Vendor Hall can be very tough to get in and out of also. Believe me, I know from experience.

Mark-Roberta 051995

Hi Jim, on the road across from the Vendor Hall can be very tough to get in and out of also. Believe me, I know from experience.

Just for reference: Is this the area you speak of? row 5.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Hi all! Happy New Year!

Thanks!
Janet

Come on out the best place to camp - THE TRACK

infield 2.JPG

Thanks Jim.
Tough decision.
It certainly can't be easy keeping up on everything and making plans
I personally don't see alot of CDC changes happening anytime soon.
Hope to see everyone in June.

jbeletti

Thanks Jim.
Tough decision.
It certainly can't be easy keeping up on everything and making plans
I personally don't see alot of CDC changes happening anytime soon.
Hope to see everyone in June.

Hi Butch - yes, these are strange times and it's very difficult to do long-range planning. Elkhart County numbers are trending downward and they just went from Orange to Yellow, so it's going the right way. Next stage is blue and blue allows gatherings of 250 people. Not ideal for me but possibly doable for say, 110 rigs. We continue to carefully monitor the situation and hope to make a go/no-go decision by the end of March.

Status
Not open for further replies.