2021 KIB System

danemayer

John,

First of all, I'm assuming NONE of your A/C units are operating. If they're pushing warm air, or only one is not functioning, the KIB unit may not be the problem.

To reset, you need to cut all power, both 12V DC and 120V AC. In the main circuit breaker box, turn off the main 50 amp breakers to cut 120V AC. The use the soft battery cutoff switches in the control panel to cut off all battery power. Press each switch one time only. The light in the switch may take a minute to go out. If you press multiple times, it'll cycle off and back on.

Reset all power after 30 seconds and see if the KIB function is restored.

If not, you'll have to take a look at the components. The KIB HVAC module is shown on page 9 of the KIB Multi-Plex Control System V2.0 user guide.

I own a 2020 Heartland OSHKOSH Landmark 365. I cannot seem to get it to reset using the Smart Phone. It pops up and keeps telling me that I need the "owner's permission." Does anyone know HOW to bring the KIB Module/System back to FACTORY RESET so we can then use it?f

The Manufacturer wants us to send it back (30 day lead time, 20 days in the TECH SUPPORT dept and 5 days each shipping .... Please help!

DJ

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I checked the Tools, located at the top of each forum page, and did find two guides for the KIB system. V1.0 and V2.0.
You will find them here.
Hopefully you will find what you need there.

Peace
Dave