2021 Sundance 283RB Specs

skifreak

I have this RV and love it but and it has 2 black tank shut off valves. According to all the specs, all i have is 1 87gal black tank? How does this work and any tips for emptying? I have enough connectors and hoses (and now EXTRA gloves). Thanks.

rhodies1

I have never heard of a unit have that large of tank. Usually they are around 40 gallons. You have 2 tanks with a combined 87 gals.
When you drain them separately does toilet waste come out both times. If not maybe one is grey water and the valve is mid labeled.

skifreak

Yes waste comes out of both. one of them has the grey with it, so why doenst the other one have it as well? I have been flushing it since i dont want no stinky lol.. Guess ill contact hearland as the specs i see on various sites contradicts. So I am confused lol

david-steph2018

Yes waste comes out of both. one of them has the grey with it, so why doenst the other one have it as well? I have been flushing it since i dont want no stinky lol.. Guess ill contact hearland as the specs i see on various sites contradicts. So I am confused lol
Do you have 2 toilets in the rig?
Dump all of your tanks first. Easy way to figure out your tanks and plumbing is to use different food colors. Mix in a 5-gallon bucket and dump down a drain. Then drain the tank.
Use different colors for each drain.