2021 Torque T333 slide out

I have a 2021 Torque T333 that began to track in cockeyed when trying to retract, ran it back out, now it does nothing. Fuses are good, breakers are good... was told there should be a hole to retract it manually... haven't found said hole. The camper is levelfront to back and side to side... furthermore, the black water tank does not seem to empty well... any info would be great. Thanks from atop beech creek mountain.

Dahillbilly

opening to retract(manually) should be on the curb(passenger) side of the RV just rearward of your main entrance door. Hopefully it's in the correct spot. Mine wasn't, had to drill out a new one hole in order to use it; factory missed lining up by couple inches.

Bogie

I don't have your trailer, but looking at pictures on line, it looks like the slide in a T333 is a Schwintek. If it is, it won't have a crank to retract it manually. Take look at the Schwintek Troubleshooting Guide in The Heartland Users Guides HERE. It can help you diagnose the problem. You will need to find the control box. It has some self diagnostics as well as an overide feature as indicated in the guide. Last resort is to release the motor on each side (which is behind the slide seals) and push the slide in and then put mechanical bracing it to keep it in during travle to get to a repair location.

1Birdman

I have a 2021 Torque T333 that began to track in cockeyed when trying to retract, ran it back out, now it does nothing. Fuses are good, breakers are good... was told there should be a hole to retract it manually... haven't found said hole. The camper is levelfront to back and side to side... furthermore, the black water tank does not seem to empty well... any info would be great. Thanks from atop beech creek mountain.
I had the same problem they made me take it to three RV repair places waiting to get it in for over a year and did not work finally got to take it to the warehouse and they want her to say that it was working just fine so I told him wait till it gets hot after it got over 80° out the slide would not work it would go cockeyed and get stuck they didn’t believe me so I sat there at the warehouse and waiting for it to get hot after it got hot it wouldn’t work it would get stuck so I left it I went back to Ohio they told me it was done I went in yet it took it back to ohio after I got hot out he got stuck again couldn’t get it to work had to have people push it and took it back they took it out they change the motors they had to weld columns inside change the computer then it works sometimes and sell doesn’t work right.

1Birdman

The torques T333 does not have a manual override the crank it in

We too have had the slide repaired three times. Heartland is being stubborn about covering repairs. Have you heard about the Magnuson Moss? It’s a federal lemon law for Rv’s. Since many Torque T333 have the same issue that even after multiple repairs the slide is still not correct, we may be able to recoup some of our money. I was told that the engineering of the slide out is inadequate for the size of the slide out and the island piece being hung out there? Has anyone found a better slide mechanism that can be installed that truly fixes this issue? I hate litigation as much as the next guy but our unit has been in a shop more than it should be for a new purchase.

We have the same issue - the slide will not go out correctly and will not retract fully or correctly. We have also been to 3 Heartland authorized RV shops - and spent money & time - with zero success. For the money we spent on this brand new trailer it is not OK to have these issues. Any advice is greatly welcomed.

We are hoping the third time is a charm. The only upside for us is the knowledgeable and fair service manager that handles our repairs. Without him we would have been in a terrible spot. Unsure how to proceed.

Dahillbilly

We do not know how to proceed to be honest - our dealership is very unhelpful
go to the LippertCommunities App & join the group, it's free & LOTS of info on who to contact with problems!! Alos they have video sessipons on how to troubleshoot & repair slide out systems. Post there for Tanya Z or Rob McCarron & they will help you out the best they can. Good luck

Bogie

We do not know how to proceed to be honest - our dealership is very unhelpful
If you are under warranty and the dealer is unhelpful, contact Heartland and ask for a recommendation for a mobile tech in your area. Note however that Heartland would have to pre-approve any warranty work to be done in order for them to cover it.

If not under warranty, Heartland may still be your best avenue to find a mobile tech. Absence of that, I would search the internet in your area for an independent shop or a local mobile tech. Look at reviews on line. Then make contact and talk to them about your problem to see if they can suggest an approach for a solution and if they can handle the work.

Good Luck.

Last edited:
If you are under warranty and the dealer is unhelpful, contact Heartland and ask for a recommendation for a mobile tech in your area. Note however that Heartland would have to pre-approve any warranty work to be done in order for them to cover the it.

If not under warranty, Heartland may still be your best avenue to find a mobile tech. Absence of that, I would search the internet in your area for an independent shop or a local mobile tech. Look at reviews on line. Then make contact and talk to them about your problem to see if they can suggest an approach for a solution and if they can handle the work.

Good Luck.
Thank you