2022 Milestone 326RL

So, has anyone SUCCESSFULLY had Heartland repair their slide out? I have a 2022 Milestone 326RL. The Bedroom slide out leaks EVERY TIME it rains… 1st time the dealer added “extra” seals.. 2nd time Heartland sent out new rollers and cables because the dealer discovered ours was actually broke and the slide out installed incorrectly. 4 days at the dealer later and it still leaks!!! This was bought BRAND NEW!!! Not a happy Heartland owner at all!!! I called Heartland and they can’t/won’t give me a plan of action for this reoccurring issue…

sengli

Wow that is terrible. Where are you located? You need to get this fixed ASAP, cause water eats Rvs in so many ways. Just so you know heartland does have a repair facility that is located right next to the production factory. It purpose is just for things like this. But you have to get your rig to them, they dont ship. Plus you would need to contact them ahead of time to make sure they would take on your repair. The other place that is authorized for warranty work is Affinity RV repair in Goshen, Indiana. Those guys are very good at this.

Unfortunately, my rig is currently in Alabama, where I’m working - which is where I purchased it. It’s going back to the dealer AGAIN, we’ll see what happens. The dealer was a bit of a disappointment!! We were told, the units aren’t made to be water proof and the manufacture put a hole in the side of the unit (for a slide) so we should “EXPECT” water to get in… That kind of set me off…. On top of this 2 lag bolts in the living room had to be “reset”, A cabinet door fell off (I put more screws in), and the bathroom shower leaked because they didn’t completely seal it - I just resealed it myself. The dealer has made it all a hassle, they’re an hour away -one direction.

thewanderingeight

Sorry to hear you are having issues. We had a pretty bad leaking issue when we bought our Milestone. Every time it rained the galley slide carpet would get pretty wet. It took me a while to track down the issue, but I eventually fixed it by resealing over the factory sealant, and then stood outside while it was raining to see how the water was flowing on the slide. I eventually saw it was streaming right over a few screw holes. I took out the screws, filled the holes with silicone, and put the screws back in.

Might be worth it to watch how the water is flowing on your slide the next time you get some rain.

Hope they get it fixed soon for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk