2022 T285 TANK LEVEL QUESTION

byob8001

Just purchased a 2022 t285. My first Heartland. Does it come with tank level indicators for the fresh/black/grey? If not is there a way to ad them. Thanks

david-steph2018

It is common to have the tank level indicators in the control panel area. There should be a row of small push buttons with a row of small indicator lights. The push buttons should be labeled:
battery
black
gray
fresh
But also keep in mind numerous individuals have issues with the black, gray giving false readings, us included. What we do is listen for certain sounds to determine when we need to dump our tanks. For instance the black tank is when it "burps", the gray is when it "gurgles" time to dump.

byob8001

It is common to have the tank level indicators in the control panel area. There should be a row of small push buttons with a row of small indicator lights. The push buttons should be labeled:
battery
black
gray
fresh
But also keep in mind numerous individuals have issues with the black, gray giving false readings, us included. What we do is listen for certain sounds to determine when we need to dump our tanks. For instance the black tank is when it "burps", the gray is when it "gurgles" time to dump.
Thank you. It does have a control panel for the lights only. Really odd i can not find it or the trailer did not come with it

wdk450

Just purchased a 2022 t285. My first Heartland. Does it come with tank level indicators for the fresh/black/grey? If not is there a way to ad them. Thanks
It sounds like you did NOT get a through PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) and teaching tour of your $$$ RV. That is part of what you pay for.