'22 M32 fuse labeling

Does anyone happen to have a labeled fuse block for the 2022 M32? We just took delivery and I need to some isolation of a few items sooner than later without doing a bunch of troubleshooting (Thursday morning). I dug through the links for the manuals and couldn't quite find the information I am looking for. If I missed it, my apologies and I will do better next time.

Thanks in advance!

david-steph2018

As a warning, just because somebody may have another 2022 M32, does not mean that the fuse panels will be wired the same. On our Road Warrior the 12VDC panel is written in hand, no labels. So, you may want to start pulling fuses and write what it powers.

As a warning, just because somebody may have another 2022 M32, does not mean that the fuse panels will be wired the same. On our Road Warrior the 12VDC panel is written in hand, no labels. So, you may want to start pulling fuses and write what it powers.
Thanks for the reply. That is kind of what I was afraid of but figured I'd check first just in case.

david-steph2018

Thanks for the reply. That is kind of what I was afraid of but figured I'd check first just in case.
Yes, what they do is just pull wires and hook to a fuse or switch. They are paid by piecemeal, so the faster they get one thing installed, it is on to the next. If, they stopped to label everything it would slow them down and cut their pay.

cipwood

"A high number of workers who assembly these things are Amish or Mennonite backgrounds."

No one cares what nationality or religion the workers are just that they do the job correctly. Shame on Heartland for allowing the poor quality we see in there products.

david-steph2018

No one cares what nationality or religion the workers are just that they do the job correctly. Shame on Heartland for allowing the poor quality we see in there products.
What I am saying is we were at a plant up there for a tour, that these workers would come in to work, then at lunch time would go home, and another of their family member would take their place, the first worker would go home and work on the farm. So, the worker that started at 6 am may not be the same one that finished the job that day.
So, their religion has no bearing on the job, but their background does.

cipwood

"the first worker would go home and work on the farm"

Wow, to disparage a person for working a 6 hour shift in a factory and then going to "work on the farm" for the rest of the day is a bit much.

A persons background has nothing to do with the fact that Heartland either doesn't care about the quality of there product or they are not training there employees properly.