262RB bedroom tv mount

mmartin

Hello, a question.

262RB want to install a bedroom tv, bought wrong mount initially (entirely too big, mount was too big)

Does anyone have an existing mount they have had good luck with, that they would recommend?

Haven't bought TV yet, I do know it will probably be 24" or less due to the location.

Please also advise if you have tv recommendation as well

Thank you.

Garypowell

I’d call Heartland with model and VIN number and ask what they installed for a TV.

I don’t know your model but if they put a TV there it is braced for that weight and a particular bracket was spec’d in. I am assuming everything else you need is there for a TV.

I have found their prices to be reasonable but it seems to take a while to get stuff shipped.

As an alternative you could get a stud finder and determine the stud and bracing in that area and then be better able to determine what would fit.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Camping world sells a few different types. The one l have on my outside TV is 32" extension and locks into place for traveling.

l would just go VIZIO TV you can't go wrong with, for Price & quality.
6972bead04a37c62ad6b3db2837a1a6f.jpg
a5c8a823f6d82467dcba8be48b880284.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

jerryjay11

The above mount is simular to what I used. As for where to mount it I could press on the wall panel and feel the stud behind.

NP_Chief

If there is a cable/antenna hook-up in the bedroom, there is possibly a reinforced spot on the wall to mount a TV.

mlpeloquin

If there is a place designated for a TV and there should be, there will be a metal plate in the wall for the wall mount. Purchase and use a good quality metal stud finder to locate the studs and metal plate boundaries.

Hello, a question.

262RB want to install a bedroom tv, bought wrong mount initially (entirely too big, mount was too big)

Does anyone have an existing mount they have had good luck with, that they would recommend?

Haven't bought TV yet, I do know it will probably be 24" or less due to the location.

Please also advise if you have tv recommendation as well

Thank you.

These work great

Lee

Attachments

• TV.jpg
    TV.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 17