2nd a/c help

I have looked haven’t came across anything for a 2022 model. I have a fuel 287. 1st ~ is this camper 2nd a/c prep’ed & 2nd, if so was it wired for a 2nd T—stat ..

Thanks for all the help as always 🙏🏼

sengli

Not so easy way to tell, is to remove the plastic shroud around the bedroom roof vent. The AC, and Tstat wiring if equipped, would be stuffed in the space just inside that opening. In the past, most of the fifth wheels were at least wired for a second roof AC unit, but these days?

centerline

on my BigHorn, the 2nd A/C circuit is found behind a blank jct box cover over the bed, not far from the roof vent..... I assume its so that if one decided to keep the roof vent in place and add the A/C unit elsewhere in that location, the wire is easy to ran and joined in the common jct box....

Bogie

My Sundance is prepped for second AC. I found the T-stat wire in the wall behind the bedroom slide switch. If it has the prep, it should have the wire. You can remove the trim around he inside of the vent and feel around for the wiring. It should be right there. Then look behind existing switches or any other existing plate or opening. You're likely to find the other end of the T-stat wire somewhere like that.