3 Panel Shower Door reinstall

Kylesusan

Hubby & I bought a 2016 Heartland Elkridge 40FL.....the previous owner removed the 3 panel shower door and we'd like to reinstall it. We have the doors but we think we are missing parts! Does anyone know of a schematic or video that shows how to install these so we can see what we are missing and to help with the reinstall?? TIA

carl.swoyer

Hubby & I bought a 2016 Heartland Elkridge 40FL.....the previous owner removed the 3 panel shower door and we'd like to reinstall it. We have the doors but we think we are missing parts! Does anyone know of a schematic or video that shows how to install these so we can see what we are missing and to help with the reinstall?? TIA
Call Heartland warranty with the last six of your vin. Describe your issue and they should be able to advise you( even if your out of warranty).

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

danemayer

See if the manuals in this folder are for your shower.

Kylesusan

Call Heartland warranty with the last six of your vin. Describe your issue and they should be able to advise you( even if your out of warranty).
In the meantime go inside your cargo Bay and open the wall and you can look at the drain lines that come down and drop into that forward tank housed in the forward section of your 5th wheel. You may find a leaky fitting at the top of the tank

Thanks for the info, but am not sure what that has to do with reinstalling the shower doors.....did I miss something? I do actually have a leak in our gray water tank, but we know where that is and how to repair/replace.....it's almost like you read my mind on that one as I had thought about posting something about it but then we found out how to fix it........LOL....

Last edited by a moderator:

carl.swoyer

Lol i was between your post and another. Thanks for pointing it out.

Kylesusan

So great news! We got the shower doors back on.....after quite a bit of trial and error.....we found that you have to put the roller on the inside of one end and where the next panel connects the roller goes on the outside, and so on......after we figured it out and found new clips (from a company in Elkhart IN) we are good to go and I have my shower doors back on! Thanks for all of your help and suggestions!!!!