3 season doors

jude

We just purchased a new road warrior 375 with a 13 ft. Garage???? We have a side x side that won’t fit in 12 ft so this should be perfect . Well after the doors and fence are installed guess what from latch to door handle the garage is too short so I’m going to remove the doors and fence don’t buy a 13 ft garage unless you only need 12

david-steph2018

Do a double measurement, with the dovetail back there it may still be an issue with the length. Does the wheelbase fit beyond the dovetail on the flat floor section?

jude

No it I only 10.5 ft to the dove tail I haven’t got the buggy in it yet I have to take it to cleburne Tx to get some other things fixed that don’t work

LBR

We just purchased a new road warrior 375 with a 13 ft. Garage???? We have a side x side that won’t fit in 12 ft so this should be perfect . Well after the doors and fence are installed guess what from latch to door handle the garage is too short so I’m going to remove the doors and fence don’t buy a 13 ft garage unless you only need 12
An option is toy hauler extensions.

I have a friend who had his done at the Lake Havasu shop...nice quality, nice exterior looks, and I think they do 6" intervals up to 36" extension.

david-steph2018

Here some information like mentioned above:
I know 2 individuals who have installed these and really like the extra room.