305RW garage bed swap

On our 305RW the lower bed folds up to sitting position, but we are either facing looking out the back or looking forward when sitting , We would like to swap it out for the style where if you are visiting you face each other with backs to the walls. We are going to Arizona in March to the Mesa area. Are there any rv salvage yards that might have this setup? Thanks.

david-steph2018

I have not seen one setup with the benches/bunk in that manner. Our Road Warrior is like the setup you want. Is there a way you can take the benches off and just change where they are bolted. Did you purchase the rig new or used?

Not a good picture but you can see the underside of the bottom bunk. I did some measuring and it would not work. I bought trailer used

Attachments

• 20221001_164106.jpg
    20221001_164106.jpg
    826.6 KB · Views: 19

david-steph2018

What year is your rig?
Thought so, the prior owner may have done a mod on it for them. Our benches have brackets that support the benches on each end. So, that white angle iron bracket will need to come out, and the supports added for the benches. I am wondering if these benches will work, if changed, I am thinking they may. This is the bracket on our Happi-Jac Bunk system.

Look at figure 5 on page 5 in Owner's Manual:

What year is your rig?
Thought so, the prior owner may have done a mod on it for them. Our benches have brackets that support the benches on each end. So, that white angle iron bracket will need to come out, and the supports added for the benches. I am wondering if these benches will work, if changed, I am thinking they may. This is the bracket on our Happi-Jac Bunk system.

Look at figure 5 on page 5 in Owner's Manual:

year is 2010, yes we have the figure 4 brackets. Thanks for the information, I will see what I can do.