35% off plus any other rebates Goodyear Truck or Trailer tires

rbd1798

I am entering two 35% disc. codes for a set of 4 tires for any Car, Truck, or Trailer. Who ever is the first too use these are in for a great Christmas Savings. You will need to go to https://www.goodyear.com/en-US/tires/auto-tires

This is the link to be used and you can follow the steps. Make sure you look at the blue information on the right to see added rebates. There will be a area to enter the code and make sure to apply. If you have a dully truck you can get 6 tires.

If more people are wanting to take advantage of this discount I can help you. Now for the first 2 to do this here is your codes (ALL CAPS) #1. E17-F4ZM-61FT-61F8 #2. E17-F4ZH-7SP9-9K4T If the code does not work, ask for one. This means someone has used it.

I am Goodyear associate and wanting to help you, plus our company. Enjoy!

RoadJunkie

I've got another 10K miles left on my tires, but this works and looks like a pretty sweet deal. Of course you have to add mounting--don't know about balancing--. I'm sure someone will appreciate this.

rbd1798

I am entering two 35% disc. codes for a set of 4 tires for any Car, Truck, or Trailer. Who ever is the first too use these are in for a great Christmas Savings. You will need to go to https://www.goodyear.com/en-US/tires/auto-tires

This is the link to be used and you can follow the steps. Make sure you look at the blue information on the right to see added rebates. There will be a area to enter the code and make sure to apply. If you have a dully truck you can get 6 tires.

If more people are wanting to take advantage of this discount I can help you. Now for the first 2 to do this here is your codes (ALL CAPS) #1. E17-F4ZM-61FT-61F8 #2. E17-F4ZH-7SP9-9K4T If the code does not work, ask for one. This means someone has used it.

I just was given 8 more codes from a couple more associates and so now there is a total of 10 codes I can give out. All codes must be used by 12/31/17 Then I will get new ones next year also.

rbd1798

I just was given 8 more codes from a couple more associates and so now there is a total of 10 codes I can give out. All codes must be used by 12/31/17 Then I will get new ones next year also.

Well I guess I will reach out to others to see if they would like to save up to 35% off plus right now if you buy the new WeatherReady car tires you can also get $75 dollars off for install, plus up to $200.00 back in rebate. You could end up getting a set of tires for the wife's car for around $300.00

rick-99

Thanks for the offer. Not able to take advantage at the moment. Will watch for your post next year, will be looking to purchase come spring.

Rick Shaffer

Huey

Well I guess I will reach out to others to see if they would like to save up to 35% off plus right now if you buy the new WeatherReady car tires you can also get $75 dollars off for install, plus up to $200.00 back in rebate. You could end up getting a set of tires for the wife's car for around $300.00

Where do you find the G-614 RST tires?

Huey

I've tried to find the Goodyear G-614 RST tires on the website you posted. No luck.

Are these tires included in your promotion?

What a great Santa clause you are. And thank you very much.
my wife's car was in need of tires (badly) and I was going out today to get some when I seen your post.
She was able to figure it out ( because I'm tech stupid) and saved us close to $200
I look at the forum everyday and im sure glad I did today. Again thank you very much and Merry Christmas.
Jim

I have a friend that could use this discount,but the first two codes appear to have been used. Gould we get a new code? Thank you. Jim

RottsNScotts

Just saw this today! RV is good but my truck is in definite need of tires! Will be watching with great anticipation!

Thanks!

Mark-Roberta 051995

Are there any codes left as the last one you posted for 2018 has been used as it does not accept on the Goodyear site? My wifes jeep picked up a bolt in the tread, got it repiared and now 2 weeks later it slowly is leaking air. I believe it may be time to purchase.

Thanks in advance

Mark

rbd1798

Are there any codes left as the last one you posted for 2018 has been used as it does not accept on the Goodyear site? My wifes jeep picked up a bolt in the tread, got it repiared and now 2 weeks later it slowly is leaking air. I believe it may be time to purchase.

Thanks in advance

Mark
Mark; If you would like to send me a email to my work email, I will give you a code. This way I know for sure that you will receive it. randall.dollarhite@goodyear.com

rbd1798

I have had associates that were also willing to send me some of their 35% rebates off for tires. So I have already did 4 more today and if you think you would like to take advantage of this please send me a email to my company email. th codes don'eexpire until Dec. 1s 2018 But if you wat them now it's best to use them now, so hey are not lost codes.
randall.dollarhite@goodear.com

usnaviator

Retired Alabama Chapter Leaders
I have had associates that were also willing to send me some of their 35% rebates off for tires. So I have already did 4 more today and if you think you would like to take advantage of this please send me a email to my company email. th codes don'eexpire until Dec. 1s 2018 But if you wat them now it's best to use them now, so hey are not lost codes.
randall.dollarhite@goodear.com

Randy, I just used the code you sent me. You really need to be a wearing a red suit and have a white beard. Thanks very much, I really appreciate it and look forwarding to meeting you so I can thank you in person.

MountainDon

Randy,

I also want to thank you publicly as well!
This was very kind of you and it is really appreciated.

My tires are ordered and scheduled for install.