3575 elite

svictor

We ordered a 3575el Jan 30 2018, i am now seeing on Heartlands web site that this floor plan my be discontinued. Does any one have any insight on this matter

T

TomMontague

We ordered a 3575el Jan 30 2018, i am now seeing on Heartlands web site that this floor plan my be discontinued. Does any one have any insight on this matter

Thanks for the question. We are constantly updating our floor plans and this year the 3010 and the 3575 have been discontinued to make room for two new models. We are allowed to have 9 floor plans total so every year some go and new ones come back. This year we are trying to bring out several new floor plans and update some existing ones so this will end up happening to a few more as well.

The 3010 and 3575 are still great floor plans and we have several available on dealers lots and a few offline and shipping to dealers soon.

Thanks for the questions.

Talk soon,
Tom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wtabke

Hello,

My Wife and I have been looking at various RVs for over a year and from the beginning have favored the Bighorns. We just went to price out a BH 3575 Elite and were very disappointed to hear that the model is being discontinued.

We would still like to stay with a Bighorn and are now struggling to decide between the 3160 and the 3760 but do not like either one nearly as well as the 3575.

Thanks,
Bill

Last edited:

SLO

3 years ago when we were looking to upgrade our 5th wheel. We found just about everything we liked in 2016 3685RL. We weren’t quite ready to upgrade, maybe another year. But seeing as it had been out for several years, I thought we should go ahead and order it. Glad we did, the next year it was discontinued. Kinda like shopping at Costco. If you see something you like you’d better buy it. It may not be there next time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wtabke

3 years ago when we were looking to upgrade our 5th wheel. We found just about everything we liked in 2016 3685RL. We weren’t quite ready to upgrade, maybe another year. But seeing as it had been out for several years, I thought we should go ahead and order it. Glad we did, the next year it was discontinued. Kinda like shopping at Costco. If you see something you like you’d better buy it. It may not be there next time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We needed to upgrade our tow vehicle first, the old Dodge RAM 1500 is not up to towing much of anything so that was a huge hurdle. Now that the new truck has been ordered, it's time to settle on the RV.

Thanks,
Bill & Lisa

sengli

Better get the floor plan you want when you can. Our floor plan only lasted about 3 years, in production... but it suites us to this day still.

SNOKING

Thanks for the question. We are constantly updating our floor plans and this year the 3010 and the 3575 have been discontinued to make room for two new models. We are allowed to have 9 floor plans total so every year some go and new ones come back. This year we are trying to bring out several new floor plans and update some existing ones so this will end up happening to a few more as well.

The 3010 and 3575 are still great floor plans and we have several available on dealers lots and a few offline and shipping to dealers soon.

Thanks for the questions.

Talk soon,
Tom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, you just increased the resell of your 3575el, which is a really great floor plan. Butler's pantry/countertop(one of our favorite features), large shower, large windows, access to refer and bath with slides in, and King bed make it a great rig that is towable with modern SRW 1-T truck.

Chris

This morning in Yuma.
IMG_20180429_075401.jpg

Butler's pantry.

Last edited:

CDN

B and B
We spent 3 years looking at SOB and change floor plans to something we wanted and quality went down the tubes. We have the Bighorn 3575EL and it is what we want more so than less. We wanted to keep it under 40 ft for our provincial park camping. Interested to see what they will be adding to the new floor plans.

Dan & Sally Sullivan

We love our 3575 EL, it’s a 2018. We looked at new models for 4 years before deciding on this floor plan.
we will be going full time around July of this year.
Sally

wtabke

Q

What is your thinking on this? Why would resell value be increased?

My guess would be that the 3575 hit a real sweet spot between size, layout, storage, overall appearance and the tall slides.

With our new truck just recently ordered, it will probably be several months before we can make a move on purchasing the RV and we will certainly be looking at 2017/2018 3575's that may be in dealer stock or possibly even a used 3575.

Either way, it will probably be missing some options that I would have ordered (dual pane windows, generator, yetti package...), but there are just no other Bighorn layouts that we like enough to buy new at this point.

There was mention of the possibility of other layout changes coming this year and I am hoping that it's something we will like.

Just my 2c.

Thanks,
Bill

svictor

Good news for us. Our 3575 was one of last ones to come of the line. I will be picking up May 29. Was curious if sat input in docking station is direct to living room or does that split. We run a portable and i understand it needs to be a direct line. Any input would help.