40 amp fuse blown

RnB

My new 2022 m210rb tt is hooked up to shore power 30amp watchdog +epo is hooked up shows power being supplied to tt. Both the 2 40amp breakers were blown which caused low light and barely any power to pull slide in. I’m new to tt‘s, why would this condition exist or what would cause this to occur. We are going to go on a two week trip and praying for no new issues after replacing both fuses. After replacing both fuses all seemed right with the unit. Battery showed full btw. I’m so sorry if this thread doesn’t make sense. I’m not sure how to word the issue.

sengli

Shore power, at home? Are you sure you didnt have hooked to 240AC? They sell Rv adaptors to plug the 30 amp service into a standard 120 15amp plug at home easily.

TrailCreek

Are you talking about the 12V circuit breaker to the hydraulic ump?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

wdk450

Where EXACTRLY are the 40 amp breakers - On 12 volts DC battery power, or on 110 volts AC shorepower?

Lights and slideout power is on the 12 volts DC power system. I am wondering if you are talking about the 40 amp FUSES that are on the output of the 120 volt AC to 12 volts DC power converter/battery charger. If the fuses on the converter/chargfer blow, your batteries don't have the additional 60 amps of DC the converter/charger puts out, and your lights and slideouts would be affected.

Usually, the normally reported cause of the 40 amp converter/charger output fuses being blown is a reverse hookup of the battery or charger cables. ALWAYS BE SURE THE 12 VOLT BATTERIES AND CHARGING CABLES POLARITY IS CORRECT when making any connections in this area.