4006 OneControl Access

coolfry73

I am trying to connect the app to the OneControl in my 2021 4006. I have called Heartland they told me to find this little black box that looks like a wifi router. They said it will likely be behind a false panel in a cabinet. I have torn our every false panel I can find and nothing. I've found the mother board in the underneath but both stickers are removed. Nothing in the manuals. Can anyone help me locate this?

Thanks

Chad

sengli

I know back in the day, if there was a shortage of anything it might not have been installed on the production line. With the current chip shortage going on, I hope your box is really there somewhere?

smc495

I am trying to connect the app to the OneControl in my 2021 4006. I have called Heartland they told me to find this little black box that looks like a wifi router. They said it will likely be behind a false panel in a cabinet. I have torn our every false panel I can find and nothing. I've found the mother board in the underneath but both stickers are removed. Nothing in the manuals. Can anyone help me locate this?

Thanks

Chad

Attachments

• 20210819_131906.jpg
    20210819_131906.jpg
    952.6 KB · Views: 19

smc495

Thanks

Chad
There is a QR code on the panel all the wires are coming out of in the front storage area behind your water hookups. You have to remove the felted boarding to get to it.

danemayer

I think you're looking for a device like this located in the interior of the coach. Call Heartland back and this time ask for Toy Hauler sales. Ask the sales guy to go out on the manufacturing floor and see where they're putting this on the 4006.

Lippert One Control Wireless Receiver Front.jpg

tonval

OP,
I just picked up my 2022 Cyclone 4006 in November-2021. I was able to connect my OneControl App by scanning the QR sticker that I found in my interior master control panel. The sticker was at the top, above all the switches. I’ll grab a picture next time I remember.

Thanks,
Tony