4006 shades falling down

bigtphx

anyone had issues with pull downshades falling down? have had several fall down. oneby itself, others when i tried pulling shade down, it fell down, each one had 2 small 1/2" screws holding mounting bracket into valance

danemayer

Hi bigtphx,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. We've got a great bunch of friendly and helpful people here, so I expect you'll get some responses shortly.

Be sure to check out our Owners Club. Membership is free and gets you into rallies where you'll get together with like-minded people and have a great time.

jmarnell

anyone had issues with pull downshades falling down? have had several fall down. oneby itself, others when i tried pulling shade down, it fell down, each one had 2 small 1/2" screws holding mounting bracket into valance

None have actually fallen down in our 4005. But one of the larger shades was looking strange, and when I checked the end bracket was dangling loose. The other two brackets only have one screw in each, although there are two screw holes in each bracket. So obviously they weren't mounted very well to start. I'm going to go around and add screws to all the shades where they are missing or loose.