a/c silencer

Bobby A

Our a/c is so loud I have to turn the TV up all the way. I read on this forum last week ( couldn't find the post) about someone talking about a product from wacko products that is an a/c silencer. I went ahead and order the product despite being kinda pricy. It was very easy to install and to my surprise I would say that it does work very well. I would say that it has made at least a 50% or more less noise. Now we can watch TV without turning up the sound full blast. Just wanted to pass this on to the Heartland family.

Matt750

Might’ve been one of my posts in the Cyclone section. Either way I agree, it definitely makes a difference!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobby A

Might’ve been one of my posts in the Cyclone section. Either way I agree, it definitely makes a difference!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if it was you I thank you, the product works GTEAT !! I have an old rig but in great shape but the one thing that really annoys us is the loud air conditioning, but not no more !!

Thanks again,
Bobby A

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders
I installed one in our living area a/c and it was a huge improvement! We can talk and watch the tv with it running now.

Bobby A

I installed one in our living area a/c and it was a huge improvement! We can talk and watch the tv with it running now.

yes, us too, its a little pricy but worth it, everything we buy for the RV is pricy LOL

Glad yours made an improvement like our did.

Bobby A

danemayer

After reading the earlier posts, I ordered the Silencer from Wacko and installed it today. It sounds a lot quieter, but I also used a sound meter app on the phone to get before and after sound levels...

Here's the before sound level. 71 dBm, described as Busy Traffic

71 dbm.jpg

Here are 2 after readings, one at 66 and the other at 61.

61 dbm.jpg 66 dbm.jpg

Bobby A

Yes, we did the free app from phone also, our first reading without silencer was also 71 but the reading after install was only like 68 or something. I figured the free app was not that accurate because the sound level after the install was incredibly less, probably 1/2 the noise or less, from a naked ear standpoint. Glad it has worked to your satisfaction. I was totally impressed !!