Doublegranch

Mountain Region Director-Retired
Nick & Patti and Robert:
Welcome to the Heartland owners club!
Hope to meet you soon.
Safe Travels

llalsbury

Arizona Chapter Leaders - retired
Please join me a big welcome to Tina & Jason French. We are happy to have you join our Arizona family and we hope to meet you soon. Don't hesitate to join in any of our chapter or sister state chapter events as well as any other regional and national event. Safe travels and see you down the road.

Doublegranch

Tina & Jason:
Welcome to the Heartland RV Family!
You have joined a great group of RVers.
Hope to meet you soon.
Safe Travels.

llalsbury

We have gained three new members to our chapter. Please join me in a huge welcome to Cole & Jenette Roler, Bill & Patti Carr and Sonny & Carole Dismuke . We are happy to have all of you folks join our RV family and we hope to meet you all very soon. (some of you may recognize Sonny as the Joy Rider guy)

Ducky

Welcome to all the new AZ Chapter members. Hopefully Ducky will be back on the road soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doublegranch

Welcome one and All to the Heartland Owners Club and a great RV family!
Hope to meet you soon!
Safe Travels.

llalsbury

Everyone please welcome Gary and Teresa Olson to the AZ Chapter!! We are happy to have you join our RV family and we hope to see you at the next chapter event. Safe travels and see you down the road.

Ducky

Welcome Gary and Teresa to the AZ chapter. Hope to meet you at a rally in the future

llalsbury

please join me in a big welcome to Anthony Haskins our newest member We are glad to have and we look forward to meeting you at a chapter event in the future. Safe travels and see you down the road.

Doublegranch

Anthony:
Can't wait to meet you at a future Rally.
Safe Travels.

llalsbury

Everyone please welcome Kasey and Becky Moyers our newest members of the AZ Chapter!! We are excited to have you join our RV family and we hope to see you at the next chapter event. Safe travels and see you down the road.

Doublegranch

Kasey & Becky:
Welcome to the Heartland Family! You have joined a wonderful group of RVer's.
Hope to meet you soon.
Safe Travels

llalsbury

I am happy to announce new AZ chapter members Clark and Debbie Jones. Clark and Debbie joined the HOC just today after exchanging private messages with me. We are excited to have you as members of our chapter and we hope you enjoy your very first rally with us in Camp Verde. Safe travels and we will see you down the road in October.

Doublegranch

Clark & Debbie:
Welcome to the Heartland RV family! Looking forward to meeting you at the Camp Verde Rally.
Safe Travels

Ducky

Welcome Clark and Debbie to the AZ Chapter. Hope to meet you at the upcoming rally in Camp Verde. Safe Travels

Sent from my iPhone Xs Max using Tapatalk

llalsbury

Everyone please welcome Sallie and John Baldwin to the AZ Chapter!! We are happy to have you join our RV family and we hope to see you at the next chapter event. Safe travels and see you down the road.

Doublegranch

Sallie & John:
You have joined a super group of people.
Hope to meet you soon.
Safe Travels

Ducky

Welcome Sallie and John to the AZ Chapter. Hope to meet you at a Rally in the future. Safe Travels..

llalsbury

Everyone please welcome Janel and Steve Mattfeldt to the AZ Chapter!! We are happy to have you join our RV family and we hope to see you at the next chapter event. Safe travels and see you down the road.